Part 4

Xiao Zhan woke up early in the morning, he was so shocked when he realized that he was lying on a different bed, this was not the bed he slept in last night

Xiao Zhan quickly sat up, his clear eyes scanned every corner of the room, Xiao Zhan heaved a sigh of relief when he didn't find Wang Yibo in the same room. Xiao Zhan tidied up the room arbitrarily, after that he sneaked back to his room.

"Huhhfft, luckily I didn't get caught, where is that crazy lion? If he saw me sleeping in his room, he would definitely scold me again. Cckk ! dammit, last night he watered me like a stepdaughter, should I run away after this?"

mumbled Xiao Zhan while wearing his work uniform.

"Woooh, expensive fish, are you feeling better? Let's change your water, la la la la laaaa."

Xiao Zhan while humming a little to replace the water the Koi fish can now swim normally, usually sick fish must be quarantined for 3-7 days, after which they can only be released into the main pond.

After making sure the sick fish were taken care of, Xiao Zhan headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast, he gulped as he read the menu that Aunt Liu had posted on the refrigerator door.

"Soya milk and Jiaozi."

Xiao Zhan pulled the sticking paper out and read it silently.

"Eeh, does he think I'm a professional chef?, Jiaozi.. I can't cook it, even if I take a cooking class I can't necessarily make it. Damn it, there's only a list for the breakfast menu, what a hassle... Ahhhhh, you startled me!"

shouted Xiao Zhan in the midst of nagging him, a tall white girl with a slender body was currently staring at him with her chest crossed.

"Meera what's wrong?"
Xiao Zhan asked.

"You don't have much time, Mr. Yibo will wake up soon, why don't you cook yet?"

Meera asked back, it was obvious from her tone that she didn't like Xiao Zhan, but the innocent Xiao Zhan of course didn't understand.

"Meera, I can't cook Jiaozi, you know... I don't even cook often, can you help me?"
begged Xiao Zhan with his pitiful expression.

"Can't cook?, then why can you be a waiter here?"
Meera asked surprised.

"Aahh that's because...",

"Meera, please help move this chair, I want to clean the floor."

Xiao Zhan's words didn't continue because Mrs Liu called her daughter, Meera once again gave Xiao Zhan a sneer and left without a word.

"Hehh?, why is she looking at me like that? She on period ?."

Xiao Zhan thought as his little index finger tapped his chin to think of a menu he could cook instead of Jiaozi.
Aunt Liu, Meera, Aunt Zhou and Xiao Zhan now lined up beside Wang Yibo, the handsome man looked bent when he looked at the breakfast menu in front of him.