TWT 15

Enjoy
(^o^)

"Thank you for choosing our product, hope we don't disappoint you, Director."

Yibo said while shaking the hand of the director of the Wang's Limited cooperation company.

Today Yibo's offer to collaborate with a well-known Fashion Company ends with the signing of a contract, Wang's Limited will supply jewelry models for every season in France, the people who witnessed the signing of the contract applauded and several people also took pictures.

"I am very honored to receive an offer from Director Wang, and did not expect Director Wang's Limited to be such a handsome and shining young man, I would be very happy if Director Wang would attend dinner with my family in Paris."

The Director Yibo greeted earlier, everyone chuckled, but Wang Yibo just smiled back.

"Sorry I'm married." Yibo said by showing the ring on his finger, causing the person he was talking to chuckled and patted Wang Yibo's shoulder.

"Woaah my daughter seems to be late, why didn't I hear the news of Director Wang's marriage?."

"I haven't held the reception yet, later I will definitely invite you Mr. Felix." Yibo replied with a slight laugh.

"Ahh fine, I'm looking forward to it. So now I'm going back to the hotel, what if Director Wang invites me to try traditional Chinese cuisine tomorrow, because the day after tomorrow I have to go back to Paris." Mr. Felix said.

"With pleasure sir, I will ask my people to pick you up at the hotel tomorrow afternoon."

The two Company Directors bowed respectfully to each other before Director Felix left the Wang's Limited meeting room.

__________

This afternoon in another place, namely in Zhuo Cheng's apartment, a man wearing a light brown short shirt combined with loose basic pants was seen styling his hair in front of the mirror, Xiao Zhan was getting ready to go to work.

He has been working part time for about two weeks at a noodle shop not far from Zhuo Cheng's apartment. He also got this job thanks to Zhuo Cheng's recommendation. Zhuo Cheng said the owner was a colleague of his at the office.

Xiao Zhan started working from the afternoon until the evening, he only left when Zhuo Cheng had come home from work, he was greatly helped by this busy life, although it was not easy, he could slowly forget about his household problems by keeping himself busy at work.

Xiao Zhan doesn't have any plans yet, he doesn't know what he should do in the future, should he divorce or give Wang Yibo one more chance?

"Cheng, I'll go first. I've cooked for you, just look at the kitchen table." Xiao Zhan said as he put on his shoes.

"Okay, be careful Zhan, don't forget to wear a jacket, call me if anything happens okay?"

Currently Xiao Zhan already has a cell phone, a man named Shuwan every night will wait for him in front of the shop while stuffing a box filled with new cellphones, at first Xiao Zhan refuses, but he finally accepts Shuwan's gift with the agreement that Shuwan can no longer wait for him in front of the shop.

"Yeah yeah... I'm going Cheng, you go to bed first, no need to wait for me." After saying goodbye, Xiao Zhan went to his workplace.

Xiao Zhan's workplace is a simple noodle shop but quite popular, the owner deliberately maintains the classic shape of the building, but the taste of this shop's cuisine is very competitive, because of that this shop is never empty, Xiao Zhan is always exhausted every time he comes home from work.