TWT XXIII

Typo is my mid name
Enjoy the show~

But ..

I hv one new ff called ( Behind the scene by me_mommy ) With genre is ( fully angst and mpreg ) after *Shared Tears it's complete

With genre is ( fully angst and mpreg ) after *Shared Tears it's complete.

R y ready to see how zhan meet Lyn in the 1st time ?? 😏

****************

Since half an hour ago Xiao Zhan had been struggling in the kitchen, with the help of Aunt Zhou, they had finished preparing breakfast when the time showed around 7.

"Aunt, please continue this, I will wake Yibo up."

Xiao Zhan said while washing his hands, Aunt Zhou smiled and made Xiao Zhan's request.

Upon entering their room, Yibo was not in bed with the sound of water gurgling from the bathroom. Because Yibo was taking a shower, Xiao Zhan took the opportunity to clean the bed and sweep the room, less than 10 minutes Yibo had come out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

Yibo smiled a little to see Xiao Zhan choosing a shirt for him, he finally sat waiting in front of the dressing table while drying his hair.

"Honey, hurry up and put on your clothes, you'll be late." Said Xiao Zhan then turned to part and tie the curtains.

"It's okay, it's still 7."

Said Yibo who then moved to wear his shirt. It is undeniable that Xiao Zhan's fashion tastes are very good, his appearance today looks fresher, Yibo grooms himself in front of the mirror while combing his hair, Xiao Zhan who saw it only shook his head then sat on the side of the bed while watching Yibo from behind.

"Are you okay, while I go to office ?"

Yibo asked while choosing the clock in the glass drawer in the corner of the room.

"It's okay, am not a child, all this time you also often leave me at home."

"Hey, what are you saying? Don't remember the old one, it's different, now you're my partner Zhan, of course I have to think about you."

Yibo replied, who still looked busy choosing his watch, after he finished Yibo to the nightstand beside his bed to get something.

"How about we have lunch today ?"

Yibo again said and sat next to Xiao Zhan, the sweet man he was now staring at, he thought for a moment and nodded.

"Sure, I'll make lunch for you."

Yibo who heard that smiled happily, then his hand held out something in front of Xiao Zhan.

"What is this?"