Part 6

Enjoy (つ≧▽≦)

At the Xiao family's residence this afternoon, a gloomy atmosphere shrouded everyone's faces, including the masters and madams of the owners of this luxurious building.

After 1 month of tenacious bargaining, finally the house and its large yard on these hectares of land changed ownership with an exchange rate of 50 Trillion dollars.

Accompanied by 2 maids and 1 bodyguard, it looks like Mrs. Xiao is still reluctant to step out of her yard.

"Honey, never mind, let's go."

Mr. Xiao persuaded that he had been trying to give understanding to his wife, but the middle-aged woman was still crying in her husband's arms, her eyes continued to stare at the entire yard of the house that she had taken care of with all her heart.

"No dad, this house has many memories for our family, Mama doesn't want to leave, Xiao Zhan grew up here, we built this house with great difficulty. Mama doesn't want to leave here, hiks.."
said Mrs. Xiao who was sobbing while beating her own chest to hold back the sadness.

"Honey.. precisely because this house is precious to us, he can redeem Xiao Zhan, is Xiao Zhan less valuable to you ?, or do you want our child to forever be used by those moneylenders, Ma replied !."

Mr. Xiao asked his wife a little sternly, since they have been arguing about this for too long, Mr. Xiao thinks he has given his wife a lot of time, now they should leave before sunset.

"Fine if Mama loves this house more than Xiao Zhan, Papa can cancel the sale, let's go in now."

Mr. Xiao continued his speech as he pulled his wife's hand back into the house.

"No.., no!, Mama doesn't want Xiao Zhan to linger in the devil's house, no.. Mama is not sincere! No.. no, bring Xiao Zhan back Pa!."

mumbled Mrs. Xiao who was crying even more.

"Then you already know the answer. Let's go, the trip to Chongqing will take hours, we might as well spend the night on the road."

This afternoon the Xiao family entourage stepped out of the luxurious gate that holds many happy stories over the years.

They headed to Chongqing which is Mr. Xiao's hometown, after Mrs. Xiao calms down they will buy another house in the urban area of ​​Beijing, even though it is a smaller house, but it doesn't matter as long as it can protect them from the heat and rain, as long as Mr. Xiao can work and continue to cultivate his company, one day he will definitely be able to buy a more decent house for his family.

______________________________________

Xiao Zhan's life at Wang Yibo's own house was fairly smooth even though he had to work hard every day, even though he was doing the best he could, Aunt Liu often reprimanded Xiao Zhan and scolded him, not to mention Meera who also piled up work for him.

However, Xiao Zhan is a young man who never gives up, he still has hope every time he remembers his parents, he is sure that his parents will come to pick him up after 3 months, for that reason despite many difficulties Xiao Zhan continues to do his job.

His relationship with Yibo is still master and servant, not infrequently Yibo punishes Xiao Zhan, but Xiao Zhan is a stubborn and rebellious young man, he will only do what he thinks is right and reasonable.

On the other hand, Meera already considers Xiao Zhan as her rival, seeing Xiao Zhan who can sometimes talk freely with Yibo makes Meera's heart heat with jealousy.