TWT XV

Typo is my mid name

Damn... am sorry not my best trans today 😭😮‍💨
So messy.. please correct me if you find something wrong there.

Enjoy damn facking 5k words
There 🫡😬

*

*

*

*

The director's office room was so quiet, two men were struggling with their own thoughts, no one made a sound, just a clockwise beat as if giving Sady's whispers, hoping that two people who were interested were swallowed quietly.

Yibo's fingers sometimes move slowly stroking the forehead of a man on his lap, even though his eyes wandered far away, he still gave him physically touched for him. As flashy as a sad shadow crossed the view of Xiao Zhan, who was closed his eyes, if he knew he would never be come in this office.

Xiao Zhan's breath blows regularly, even though his heart is chaotic, the leaves fall, but his face remains calm like a sleeping princess. The fatigue from his body and mind continues to force Xiao Zhan's subconscious to sleep, his hands are still linked in front of Xiao Zhan's chest, as if haunted by fear, Xiao Zhan is reluctant to release his husband hands.

*knock ... knock

The door of the room has a knock, a little leaf opens, but the person who knocks does not dare to show face, this is a form of professionalism, respecting the privacy of superiors, as if haunted by fear, Xiao Zhan is reluctant to let go of the shades.

"Sir, Miss Lyn wants to meet, she wants to talk about the design that will be launched next month."

Mei's voice broke the silence, Xiao Zhan's heavy eyes were now forced to open met with Wang Yibo's chin, although not everything was seen, but clearly that face was now hard.

"I will meet her in the meeting room."

Wang Yibo answered, which was immediately understood by Mei, Ruan's door slowly closed again. The small movements of Wang Yibo made Xiao Zhan more pressing his body as if not wanted to shift, Yibo who realized it was turning his gaze to the man who was now staring at him.

"Wait here a minute, I'll be right back."

Yibo said in a flat and curt tone, Xiao Zhan shook his head slightly, his face turned wistfully with his grip on Wang Yibo's fingers.

"This is work business."

Yibo tried to let go of his hand but Xiao Zhan again shook his head, but whatever power, his weak body could no longer hold Yibo's grasp when the man forcibly released it.

"Don't go ..."

the voice sounded softly and poignantly, Yibo closed his eyes and sighed for a moment, hands cupping both sides of Xiao Zhan's head, getting along with it Yibo also stood up and let zhan head till hit the sofa.

"It's a matter of work, do you still not understand ?, I'll be back soon."

Yibo said a little annoyed, the man immediately rushed to the exit and left Xiao Zhan who kept staring at him with sad feelings.

Zhan closed his eyes, in his heart was so hurt, not just about Yibo who now left him, but also because people will be met by his husband, someone who has been a role of stone even at night their bride.

Xiao Zhan  felt burdened, his eyes that knocked did not want to close again, while he limped he decided to go to the bathroom and clean himself.

Director Wang is now entering the meeting room that is usually used by the leaders, his aura looks gloomy with such a cold look, Yibo opens the door of the meeting room which automatically closes again, his eyes slightly narrowed with a view in front of him.