TWT XVII

Typo it's my friend 😎
Happy to see ya again lovelies

.
*
*
*
*
*

The roar of Wang Yibo's car was heard entering the garage of the house, Aunt Zhou quickly opened the door for her master because Aunt Liu and Meera were already sleeping, remembering that it was almost 11 o'clock at night.

As soon as the door opened, Aunt Zhou held her breath for a moment in surprise, someone who had been leaving the master's residence for two weeks now stood at the door with a sweet smile, shortly after that Wang Yibo followed behind him.

Aunt Zhou immediately bowed respectfully and shifted her body to give way.

"Welcome Mr. Yibo... and welcome Mr.."

"Shhh ..."

Xiao Zhan interrupted while putting his index finger on his own lips, as a signal that Aunt Zhou did not continue his words.

"It's okay , aunty you can go rest, it's late."

Xiao Zhan said still with a smiling face, Aunt Zhou blinked, he was not mistaken, Xiao Zhan really returned.

"But sir, how about the dinner?"

"We've eaten Already "

Yibo said, who was standing next to Xiao Zhan, Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's fingers and took him to the bedroom, while Aunt Zhou could only nod, she immediately closed the main door.

Aunt Zhou rubbed his chest, if Xiao Zhan returned, he did not know how Meera's reaction tomorrow morning.

"Dad seems to have slept, you can say hello to breakfast tomorrow."

Yibo said as he opened the door to his room while inviting Xiao Zhan to enter, as soon as the room lights were on, Xiao Zhan slightly stepped back in surprise, not expecting that in this room Yibo also displayed Lyn's painting.

Xiao Zhan did sleep here during the first night of the wedding, but he did not have time to pay attention to a one meter wide portrait that was attached to the upper wall of Wang Yibo's bed.

Yibo put down his laptop bag, he who saw Xiao Zhan was silent following the direction of Xiao Zhan's view, his face suddenly flat when he saw the portrait of Lyn who was now also staring at Xiao Zhan.

Yibo approached and immediately embraced Xiao Zhan's body from the front, his hand moved carrying Xiao Zhan's head to sink in his chest.

"What's wrong Zhan?"

"Can you put down the photo, you can replace it with an ordinary painting or our wedding photo."
Xiao Zhan answered while closing his eyes.

"Are you disturbed to see it?"

"Huhhh?"

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes, did Wang Yibo still have to ask? Not only did he feel disturbed, his eyes felt irritated to see the woman's smile in the frame.

Xiao Zhan nodded slightly in the arms of his husband, Yibo seemed to think for a while, he then nodded and then let go of his arms.

"I'll ask someone to take it off tomorrow."
Yibo said while slightly tidying Xiao Zhan's hair.

"Just to take off the photo you don't need to call anyone, I can do it myself."
Xiao Zhan replied,

smiling and then approaching the side of the bed, he was about to climb the bed, but Yibo held his arm.

"Let the photo Zhan, I'll take it out tomorrow."

Hearing that Xiao Zhan immediately turned around and threw Wang Yibo's grip.