TWT 2

Enjoy~

"Ma.., Ma look at this.. I'm accepted Ma, in Stanford University!."

shouted Xiao Zhan showing the Ipad he was holding, on the screen was written the names of prospective students who graduated, his mother and him looked at each other, both eyes filled with happiness, Xiao Zhan rushed into his arms.

Xiao Zhan's mother was not playing happily, the woman hugged her child back tightly.

"Really ? dear congrats... Pa, our son finally goes to school in America, he will become a famous designer! Xiao Zhan is indeed a smart kid."

Mrs Xiao praised and pinched her son's nose, meanwhile Mr. Xiao couldn't help but shake his head at the absurd behavior of his wife and children.

This year Xiao Zhan had just graduated from high school, and his passion for design and art finally made Xiao Zhan take the opportunity to study abroad.
After taking a series of tests, on the day of this announcement he received happy news, his name was recorded as one of the prospective students of Stanford University.

"Xiao Zhan, you have to study hard, once you're done you can use your knowledge for our company. Papa believes Xiao Zhan will be successful later."

Mr. Xiao said as he patted Xiao Zhan's thigh who was sitting beside him. This afternoon the Xiao family room looked crowded, the maids were happy to hear the good news, the Xiao Family and the maids joked happily, the maids kept teasing Xiao Zhan who was going to study aboard, they were sure that later Xiao Zhan would have a foreign girlfriend.

This was how life had been in the Xiao family all along, even if they were just maids or gardeners, there was no prohibition against them chatting or even joking with their masters.

Xiao Zhan laughed in his sleep, because the flash of happiness is now present as a sleeping flower, the laughter slowly disappeared and turned into a sob when Xiao Zhan saw his parents suddenly leave and left him alone, Xiao Zhan really cried in his sleep.

Wang Yibo, who had just entered, frowned when he saw Xiao Zhan sleeping restlessly with tears in the corners of his eyes. Yibo took the glass with water in it, then splashed the water on Xiao Zhan's face.

The 2 female maids who was in the room bowed deeply, Xiao Zhan gasped and opened his eyes. His head was throbbing, Xiao Zhan held his temples and looked around, he remembered the last time Yibo locked him here and he could only cry until he finally fell asleep, and when he woke up it was already nighttime.

"Hu..rts.."

Xiao Zhan moaned as he sat up from his bed, Yibo could only stare blankly at Xiao Zhan.

"Hey you, from now on you're on the same level as them."

Yibo said while pointing at 2 women in maid uniforms in the room, Yibo then threw the uniforms for Xiao Zhan.

"Wear it every morning to evening... why that face? Don't like it?"

Yibo snapped while gripping Xiao Zhan's chin, meanwhile Xiao Zhan could only stare scornfully at Wang Yibo.

"Ohh yes.. yes.. yes... the young master never worked right? but I don't care, for sure you have to help your father pay off his debt, you became a slave here to help your father, aren't you happy?"

Yibo slammed Xiao Zhan's face roughly. Xiao Zhan held his jaw in pain, besides that his stomach also hurt because he hadn't eaten all day.

"Is it true that if I work will help pay off my father's debt?"