Prologue

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Do you know one of the main rules between Dom/Sub relationships Nancy?"  I moved to pass her and into the kitchen. I took one of the sharpest carving knives.

"Yes," she whispered quietly.

"Tell me what it is Nancy" I moved behind her back and hovered over her.

"P-pleasure?" she asked with a trembling voice.

"Okay, it's definitely one of the main aspects. Now tell me. Do you really enjoy everything that you mentioned in the contract?" 

"Y-y-yes" her trembling voice chocked a single word.

"So tell me," I said moving the blade higher to her neck scraping the skin with the tip of the knife. "Do you really like cutting? Will you allow me to brand you any way I want?" I pushed a tip with just a little force to give more pressure but not to break the skin.

Her whole body was immediately covered with goosebumps and sweat.

I moved the tip of the knife along her neck and to her breasts cutting off the buttons of the shirt agonizingly slowly.

"How about I will cut my initials on those little tits of yours?" a circled her nipple with the knife putting more pressure so that it left a red mark and did the same with the other one. 

______________________

If you want to know some more before reading this book try to read "Cheating myself" but it definitely is NOT a must-read.

ONLY FOR MATURE READERS!

Enjoy!