Part 32

This chapter contains violence! Please read at your own risk!

"You really are a gorgeous woman, Miss Green," the man said leaning on his leather chair and observing intensely Emily with his bright grey eyes.

She truly was unique, the man thought. She looked like a fresh breath for him. Every curve was perfectly shaped begging to be touched. Her lips were plump even when she kept them in a thin line. He trailed his gaze to her delicate neck and cleavage. He yearned to wrap his huge hands around that neck making her face red from the lack of oxygen. He wasn't any ordinary man and his likings were twisted. He smiled evilly imagining that wild tigress fight back and punish her with a metal cane on her milky flash.

Emily tried to look as untouched by his words as possible but her nervousness took the best of her.

"I demand you to let Nancy go," she said with her head high.

"I like your courage, Miss Green. I can see why Campano is so fond of you. I am starting to think maybe I should leave you for myself." he put his hands on a big mahogany desk and leaned on his elbows.

"You will have to kill me first." Emily spat back, crossing her hands on her chest.

"I would gladly do it after having some fun, don't you worry." his answer shook her to the core.

"Who do you think you are?" she asked with disgust in her voice that did not go unnoticed by a man.

He stood up and circled the desk in a quick motion. Emily couldn't make any move when the man was squeezed her throat tightly.

"I am Giovanni Rosso and I don't like when someone misbehaves!" he hissed at her face.

Emily dug her nails in his arm trying to free herself but with every passing second, she felt weaker.

Giovanni finally let her go pushing her into the chair with force and went back to his previous position.

"I like when women are feisty Miss Green but if you will forget your place I will slit your throat without a second thought." he looked at his watch and took out his phone scribbling something in it.

Emily rolled her eyes on him not giving a damn what consequence she might get herself into. She was a stubborn and free woman. She leaned closer to the desk and smiled sweetly like never before and then flipped a middle finger at him.

Giovanni was furious and amazed at the same time. She was the first human to act like that in front of him. She was also the first one still alive after that kind of stunt. His curiosity was rising.

"I will love to ruin you, Miss Green. And after I torture and break you in every possible way I will send you back to Campano one bit at a time." just when he finished the same man in a black suit from early entered.

"I changed my mind on auctioning her. Transfer her to the second floor and inject her the dose. Miss Green here clearly found a way to avoid her happy pill," Giovanni said smirking at Emily's shocked face.

She was dragged to the second floor and thrown into a big white room. She stood from the floor looking around. There was a big nicely made bed in the center but what took her attention was a wooden cross and chains dangling from it and a small dog-like cage.

She noticed a metal cabin with a lock on it and gulped hard.

The windows were sealed and had metal bars on them. She took in all the surroundings and went running to the door that was in the room. It was a small bathroom with a shower and a toilet. She roamed through all the drawers but found nothing there. Panic started taking her over. There wasn't even a way to close the bathroom doors.

She slumped on the floor catching her breath when she felt two big hands steadying her down onto the floor and then a pinch of a needle on her neck.

Trying to open her eyes Emily felt like her head was spinning in slow motion. She could feel everything but couldn't protest. Couldn't lift even her finger. She was thrown on a bed by two guards and they undressed her to her underwear. She saw them smirking evilly and groping her between opening and closing her eyes. She couldn't utter a word although her mind was screaming in pain and terror.

The guards dragged her to the cross and chained her with her back to them and disappeared.

She felt like she was hanging there for an eternity. The sharp metal was cutting into her wrists making little drops of blood appear on them. But that wasn't the hardest part.

Images of her life were running in her fogged mind like trains in the subway. Her childhood in the orphanage. Her foster families. All that happened to her with Daniel. All the lies and all the pain. Tears were pouring down her hot cheeks making them burn. She had suffered the death of her own child. And now she had to fight another war.

When she was about to dose off she remembered how she met Tony. His rough features always softened when she came along. Between all the memories she thought about, one particular night flew into her mind, when they coped with a crisis and Tony was drunk as hell telling nonsense. It struck her that he was in love with her for all that time.

Flashback (Emily's POV)

"So tell me. Why do you need to drink fuck and forget?" I suddenly asked.

Tony gave me a long strange look. His black-like-a-night eyes were burning a hole in me. He looked like he was about to explode but then he shifted his gaze to his glass and sighed loudly.

"Love. What else?" he said almost sarcastically not even looking up at me.

"But that should be good news, shouldn't it?" I said carefully but I already knew the answer.

"Not if it's an unanswered one" he took a long sip after that and poured some more in his glass.

"Did you ask? Are you sure it's unanswered?" I tried to have some more information to try to help him. I loved Tony like my own brother and wanted him to be really happy.

"It's complicated and I don't think I should even talk about it especially with you," he said coldly, downed all that was in his glass, and stormed off giving me one last look that shook me to the core.

End of flashback

She smiled knowing for how long Tony was her own guardian. Her rock. Even when he wasn't near. She gulped her saliva and took a deep breath making a choice that no matter what, she would never give up. She would fight because Tony will turn the world upside down to find her.

"What a nice piece of art," she suddenly heard the voice of Giovanni behind her back. "I don't have much time for you Miss Green so I suggest we start," he said moving somewhere in the room.

It was hard to focus her attention on what the devil himself was doing so Emily just squeezed her eyes tighter not wanting Tony's face to disappear in her head and waited for the worst.

The sound of a whip resonated in the room following by Emily's loud cry. She could feel her skin open up in her back but she was determined to stand. Another hit was made on her shoulders and one more on her lower back. By the time she stopped counting and was just hanging on the chains the hits stopped.

"I see you are truly a strong woman Miss Green. I can't wait to make you my pet. Let's just give you a week or two." he said moving to the cabin.

"You know, I am a collector," he said moving back to Emily. "I collect pain and knives. And you know what brings me the highest pleasure?" he asked while moving dangerously close.

Emily wasn't moving trying to stay awake. The cuts on her skin were burning to the bones and she was losing blood.

"I like to make branding with my knives. It coats the blades with blood and pain making them more special to me." after those words he pushed the sharp tip of the knife on Emily's shoulder.

Her voice broke from the screaming and she blacked out not knowing that the devil professionally left a sign on her flash. "GR"