Part 21

I went back to the same barstool and plopped on it. Motioning to the bartender I ordered a bottle of whiskey and a glass.

 "Don't tell me I was punched in the face for nothing!" Haker moved around me and leaned on the counter. His lip was swollen and looking bad.

 I just gave him an annoying glare and poured myself a whiskey.

 After the third glass, he snatched it from me and hid the bottle behind the counter.

 "Tell me," he said coldly.

 "I have nothing to tell you. Maybe you can tell me how in the world the idea of kissing her flew into your empty head?" I asked coldly and took my bottle back making another full glass.

 "You didn't tell her, did you?" he chose to ignore my question pushing on the same topic.

 "No. I had no chance. She was telling me something about jealousy and not seeing stuff. I think she wants me to fuck off from her lifeб" I gulped the glass to the bottom.

 Haker started laughing hysterically while I just sat and looked blankly at him. But then he stopped, seeing my confused face.

 "You really don't understand?" he mused.

 "Would you people stop talking in fucking riddles?!" I yelled at him.

 "Okay man, just go home. Go home and talk to her, I beg you," he said taking my bottle again.

 I rolled my eyes and took some cash out of my pocket leaving them on the counter.

 I caught the taxi and went back home thinking about what the hell everybody wanted me to guess or understand.

 The apartment was dark with no lights at all. I moved quietly to my room not making any sound. I stopped near Emily's room and sighed. I so much wanted to go there and lay beside her. Hug her petite waist and bury my nose in her scent.

 Leaning my forehead on her door I stood like that for a minute and then took off to my room.

 I didn't bother to switch the lights and stripped off on my way to the shower. I hoped it could help me to clear my mind but failed miserably. The only phrase that was bugging my mind was "If you can't see it then why should I tell you anything".

 What should I see? I was becoming more pissed each second I repeated that sentence in my head.

 Finally, I gave up and exited the shower. I wiped myself with the towel threw it away and moved to the mirror.

 "How long will you hide it?" I asked looking into my eyes in the reflection. Closing my eyes for a second I took a deep breath and laughed at myself. Like I ever was going to tell her. I'ma  fucking coward!

 I entered my bedroom after draining my long hair a little bit and went to the window. I was too exhausted to go seek some boxers so I just opened the window letting the fresh air in and went to bed.

 I layed on my back moving my hands under my head and closed my eyes. I was drunk and my mind started to play the only scenario I wished was true. I imagined Emily's petite body beside me. I could feel her warmth spreading under the sheets, awakening all my senses. The gentle touch of her hand on my chest. The tickling of her breath and her even heartbeat. The feelings were so real that I put my one hand on her back and scooted her closer to me. I felt her leg moving in between mine trying to hug most of me. Her sweet vanilla scent was rooted deep down in the depths of my body and my mind. I tightened my grip on her, feeling drunk and delusional. 

 I chuckled lowly to myself. I was going crazy.

 But when the next second I felt her hand moving along my torso, my eyes shot open.

 It took me some time and a lot of blinking to understand that it wasn't my imagination. Emily was lying beside me hugging me tightly. I froze and couldn't move. I was too scared to wake up.

 Was it a dream? A mirage? A hallucination?

 Her delicate touch kept traveling along my body making circles on my stomach. I tensed up a little, not knowing what to do next.

My mind was screaming to stop her because she's drunk and my heart was melting from anticipation.

 "I can hear the wheels in your head working. Turn them off and just be with me at this moment," Emily whispered tilting her head up.

 Even in the darkness, I saw her shining green eyes. There were so many emotions there that I stopped breathing. I caressed her cheek with my hand still holding her tightly close to me.

 She scooted higher closing the distance between our faces. Her nose was brushing mine and we were breathing the same air. We just layed there looking into each other's eyes, like seeking something. No words were spoken. Our eyes told all that was needed.

 This was the most intimate moment in my life. I didn't even realize she was also naked. I just laid there and cherished the moment. We were molded together like a piece on one puzzle. She caught every goosebump on my skin with the tip of her fingers. I could feel the electricity running from her body straight to my heart.

 My lips moved on their own lightly touching hers.

 "If I ever end up in heaven I want it to be like this moment" I kissed the corner of her mouth, trailing my hands to her silky hair and tangling my fingers in it.

 Never in my life was I feeling so much intimacy in a moment like this. Never in my life was I feeling at the right place. Never in my life was a feeling like home.

 Emily smiled at me sweetly and kissed me putting her small hands on my chest. All the emotions came running in my head. From the moment I first saw her to the moment I left her two years ago. Her soft lips were moving along mine like in a tandem. I wasn't a hungry beast. I wasn't longing for more. I was melted at the moment with only her lips on mine. I tugged her lower lips asking for permission, which she gave eagerly brushing her tongue along with mine. It wasn't a hungry kiss. It was like finally drinking a glass of icy water after a long walk in the desert.

 We parted only when I felt all the air drained out of my lungs.

 Emily nuzzled her nose in the crook on my neck hugging my chest tightly.

 Finally, I felt what the piece feels like. This was it. The moment that I could die for.

 "What took you so long? I've waited for you," Emily whispered into my ear.

 "If only you knew, Princessб how long I was waiting for you..." I trailed off kissing her hair.

 "You have all the time you need to tell me because I am not going anywhereб" I felt her smile on my skin.

 "Do you want to hear a funny thing?" I asked carefully.

 I knew maybe it wasn't the right time to tell her about my long living feelings but I couldn't hide it anymore. Not after tonight.

 I waited for her answer but the only thing I got was her even breaths and loosening her grip around me.

 My angel fell asleep on me.

 I covered us with the sheet and scooped her closer to me, not wanting to let her go even for a second. She indeed looked like an angel. Long eyelashes caressed her pink cheeks, tiny button-nose, and pouty lips. No wonder I associated her with animated movie characters.

 She was looking like a real Sleeping Beauty. My Princess.

 I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and her nose lightly.

 "Night my Princess. I love you," I whispered and kissed her sweet lips.

 Tomorrow would be the day I stop pretending and tell her how I truly feel.

___________________

The real mess is going to start after these chapters. Please stay tuned and leave me some comments.

Press the star button, it takes only a second for you but it means a lot for me =*

Thanks!