Part 8

Caution! This chapter contains violence and unexpected scenes. Please do not read if you're too sensitive.

Hi guys. I wrote this chapter with tears in my eyes... 

But it's to better understand what Nancy's life looked like before Tony and add a little twist...

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Author's POV

 Nancy felt uncomfortable standing alone at the bar. People seem to be engrossed in each other having fun. But her mind was constantly busy thinking about how should she do what needed to be done. 

 Tony was no ordinary man. She could tell he was cold and ruthless but somehow he never hurt her. Or maybe it was just that she had so much pain in her life that she couldn't understand now what was pain and what was happiness.

 She peeked through her eyelashes at her surroundings and smiled seeing a beautiful woman with a man on a leash. Sometimes she wished she could be that kind of woman. To show confidence and strength. But all that left for her was void.

 She turned her head to take her glass from the bar but the next second she felt the hair on her whole body stand up. A cold shiver ran down her spine and she knew instantly he was here. 

 She looked around and met with the cold icy-grey eyes. Her heart stopped beating. The man just motioned with his head for her to follow him. She swallowed the lump in her throat and with trembling legs quickly moved after the man. Different scenarios roamed through her head. He wouldn't do anything, right? She could be caught by Tony and that would jeopardize all her staying with him.

 "You are not doing a good job slut" the man slammed her to the brick wall outside the club. 

 He dragged her to a secluded dark corner where no one could see them. Her back was hurting from the contact with the bricks and she could feel her skin tearing from the hardness of the wall.

 "I-I'm sorry, Master" she squeezed the muffled words out of her mouth clutching to the man's hands that were holding her neck. Her head was pounding from the pressure and her lungs burned in agony.

 "I don't give a shit about your sorry. Do the job or you will be torn apart by my men and then sold to Mexicans. You were there, you know how it feels," the man licked her cheek that was salty from the tears. "Such a shame to lose such a good slut. Maybe I should give you a reminder of how fun we had, what do you think?" the man smiled sarcastically and with a tug on her neck turned her around. 

 Nancy had the urge to push the man off but she knew that the consequences could be lethal for her, so she just steadied herself with her hands on the wall. She closed her eyes feeling her gown being pulled up exposing her ass.

 The man shoved his four fingers into her core after moving her bodice to the side and gave her a couple of strokes. Rough cold fingers brushed her insides making her nauseous. 

"Dry as always. You frigid bitch," the man hissed and grabbed Nancy's hair harshly. She let out a quiet sob knowing too well not to make any loud sound.

 The man turned her around again and pushed her on the cold harsh ground. Unzipping his pants and freeing his already hard member he shoved it into the scared woman's mouth without any mercy.

"You better suck it good and make it wet if you don't want your cunt to bleed like always," he said between the thrusts choking the woman with his long dick.

 Nancy felt the familiar pain down her throat and closed her eyes accepting her destiny. Having troubles breathing was not new to her. Her torn soul accepted all the pain she received.

 "You fucking hide your teeth or I will leave you without them" she felt a hard slap on her cheek after these words and braced herself.

 After what felt like a lifetime the man pulled Nancy up on her feet and turned her around crashing her face into a brick wall.

 "You did a good job slut. I think you deserve to be fucked in your ass for that," the man hissed and the next minute without giving her any time to register his words he pushed his dick in her back entrance with full force all the way in. Nancy gripped the wall scratching her nails till the blood showed. She was in so much pain but there was no way out of this. She felt her sanity leave her and she squeezed her eyes shut again.

 "Fuck, your ass feels good" the man hissed and pondered in her vigorously. "I should let you bleed from all your holes, it makes me want to fuck you harder till you pass out, what do you think?" he asked with venom in his voice while quickening his pace and choking her with both hands. She could feel her walls tearing from the force he used on her. 

 She stopped counting how many times she ended up with a colon operation after the cruel man and his friends fucked her with different objects.

 The man was groaning in pleasure slamming the small frame of a woman to the wall angrily. His movements made Nancy's face scrape by the brick wall but she didn't dare to say anything placing her hands to cover up.

 Her whole body felt numb. She got so used to the pain that it didn't bother her anymore. She was empty. The lonely tear escaped her eyes thinking about her life. Being raped, beaten till death was her everyday routine. She even tried to end her life once but it did nothing but worsen her situation. Her Master gave her to his friends and after a long night of raping she was beaten up by him until she was limp. Then he put her in the hospital and after she felt better her torture continued in the same way. Rape, beating, hospital for the next couple of months.

 Nancy felt a tug on her hair and was turned around.

 She saw the familiar evil smirk on the man's face. He caressed her face with his hand like a loving person for a second and then put pressure on her cheeks to open her mouth.

 "I love how you suck. Suck it until you swallow all my load and do not dare to miss a drop or I will cut your tongue off," the man threatened and slamming her to the ground, choked her again with his length.

 After a couple of seconds, Nancy felt hot sticky liquid in her throat and gulped it with a blank face.

 "Such a good bitch. I love you so much. You know what, I think even after you will bring him back I will use you when he won't be around. There's nothing more satisfying than the smell of your blood on my lips. I will make every hole in your body bleed, just for me" the man said rubbing Nancy's cheek with his cold fingers.

 "Now make yourself presentable and do everything that is needed to make the job done or next time I won't be so gentle," after those words he pushed the woman harshly into the wall and disappeared.

 Composing herself Nancy readjusted her bodice and corrected her make-up putting a lot of concealer on her scrapes.

 She knew she had to do something to make the job done otherwise she will face worse than death. She will die and will be brought back to life to be tortured again until her body will get old.

Brushing the last teas from her eye she straightened her aching back and with wobbly legs moved to the back exit of the club.

____________________________

You have no idea how hard it was to write this...