Part 19

All week I've been trying to take control of my emotions. Emily has been working at the office as my assistant and she had been doing a great job. But constant attention from men kept her distracted.

 Like a fucking sexual revolution in the office! Everyone was buying her coffee helping her with arrangements and inviting her to lunch. She kept wearing all those tight skirts and blouses with two open buttons and of course high heels. Her workplace was just beside my office behind the glass wall and I could see all interactions she had with the workers.

 I sighed looking at the screen of my computer. We've just closed a big deal that we've been working on for the last half of year and tonight the office was going to celebrate it. I arranged a party at one of the best nightclubs and had some more preparations to do.

 I was in the middle of a task when I heard the commotion and looked behind the glass wall. Emily was standing up from her chair looking pissed as hell. She had coffee all over her outfit and there was Anny standing and smirking at her.

 immediately I stood up and marched there to clear the situation.

 "You bitch! You did it on purpose!" Emily roared sprinting towards Anny.

 I grabbed her by the waist just in time to stop her from attacking shocked Anny. I was holding her tight while her legs and hands were flying trying to reach the poor girl.

 "Cool down and tell me what the hell happened here?!" I barked making both women flinch.

 Emily calmed down and I steadied her on the floor, rearranging her clothes.

"That insect spilled coffee on me on purpose," Emily straightened her skirt while looking angrily under her furrowed eyebrows at Anny.

 "Sir, you know me I would never... I was just going to give Jeff his coffee-" Anny trailed off but Emily cut through.

 "The hell you would! You saw Jeff flirting with me and you flipped!" she said proudly.

  I looked at Emily who was standing with hands crossed on her chest like a winner.

 "Okay. You two from now on don't cooperate together and as for the Jeff part or any other men in this office, I forbid relationships at the workplace so you two better not make me fire you!" I commanded in a high tone. "And you", I pointed my finger at shocked Emily "You go and clean yourself up at my bathroom. And Anny, from now on I don't want to see you in such provoking situations otherwise we will have to say goodbye to you," I turned on my heels and pushed Emily inside my office.

 "What the hell were you thinking??" I slammed the door shut and looked at Emily.

 "What? It's not my fault that this little-"

 "Okay, just shut it, Princess! Go and clean yourself. We have one more meeting before the party," I sighed shaking my head. No matter how pissed I was at the woman, I still couldn't resist calling her Princess.

 Emily just rolled her eyes at me and went to the bathroom, while I sat back on the chair and dialed a number.

 "Hello, my friend. How is it going?" I asked leaning back.

 "Hey man. Everything fine. She is a good learner I must say. But I am a little worried about her emotional health. I arranged a meeting with a psychologist for her. I am hoping she can open up a little more," Tomas said enthusiastically.

 "That's good news. I think we will visit her tomorrow."

"Great man, she really talks a lot about you. But..." Tomas paused. "Man, I think she is hiding something. She is all happy and chatty while in the training but when the club is open in the evening she looks like a scared animal. I don't know what is going on but I think she might be scared of somebody."