Part 7

"I expect you on your best behavior tonight, Nancy," I said in a calm but commanding voice.

 We were sitting in the car driving to Chains. Ann made a big effort in choosing clothes for Nancy.

  She was wearing a long dress made of some sort of see-through fabric. It was black but one could see what was she wearing under it. It was sparkling and had a cut starting at her thigh and it was shoulderless revealing her perfect collarbones. But the set she was wearing under that dress could make any man go hard. It was a black latex bodice that hugged her like a glove and a leather crisscross harness along with it. Her breasts were pushed up in a delicious way making them look a little bigger and her back was bare. Her wrists were covered with wide leather wristbands with little metal circles on them so that I can use them any time. The same were on her ankles.

  The dress made her look angelic and what was under it made her look badass. The combination I liked the most.

 When the car stopped I pulled Nancy to my lap.

 "I have one more thing for you and I hope you'll like it," I said opening a box and taking out a beautiful custom-made collar from it. "This will be on your neck every time when we will attend parties or aren't alone. Also tonight I expect you to not look into my eyes or God forbid at anyone else's. You will speak or look only if I give you permission, understand?" I put the collar on her neck admiring it. Her hair was made up in a messy bun so everyone could see she is taken.

 "Yes, Sir," she gave me a slight smile touching the collar with her tender fingers.

 "Let's go," I took her hand and lead her inside.

 The place was decorated in all kinds of black stuff like balloons, confetti, and other sparkly shit. People around were dancing or drinking. There were areas for plays arranged. You could see some scenes were performing and Dominants sit on the sofas with their Subs near their feet.

 I didn't appreciate having a woman near my feet, to be honest.

 I saw Haker and some guys talking and drinking while a naked girl was being a table for their drinks. I smirked and moved to them.

 "Gentlemen" I greeted everybody and took a glass from the girl's back.

 "Mr. Morano, I'm glad you could make it. And look at the little treat behind you." Haker moved his gaze to Nancy eye-fucking her from head to toe.

 "This is Nancy. Nancy, be a good kitten and greet the gentleman" I commanded turning my head to Nancy.

 "Hello" her soft voice purred the word with her head still hung low. Perfection.

 "You got yourself a good one boss" Haker smirked at me. "Sorry to end our conversation but I have a punishment to perform to my stubborn little vixen," he said huskily and pulled on the leash in his hands revealing a petite woman from behind Haker's back. She was almost naked except for a little underwear that didn't cover her tits or pussy properly. Despite she may seem uncomfortable I could see her evil smile that was plastered on her lips after mentioning punishment.

 People and their twisted minds, yeah?

 I turned my gaze to Nancy who was standing obediently behind my back with her head lowered playing with her hands.

 "Come on, dear. let's get you some juice," I planted a kiss on her temple and urged her by the waist to the bar.

 I ordered her a glass of orange juice and whiskey neat for myself. I didn't need to wait for the results of her examinations to see that she needed to gain some weight and to correct her diet and vitamin levels. So I tried to change that in any way possible.