Part 6

Some naughty stuff ahead! 

________________________________

 "Please find everything you can on Eric Moore and his father. I don't need any business shit; I need his personal life. Also, I need you to look up where they hire their stuff and I need you to find all the data about their stuff from 18 to 22 years ago." I gave the order to Haker while sipping my coffee.

 "Okay boss, will do" standing up he straightened his shirt and smiled. "You should take your new chick with us tonight," he said sheepishly.

"Tonight? What's tonight?" I asked confused furrowing my brows.

"Chris is hosting an annual party at Chains. We all must be there, you know how he hates if someone sabotages these kinds of gatherings." he gave me a sympathetic look and took off.

I sighed and called Anny.

 "Anny, I need you to make some preparations for tonight"

 "Already done Sir. Your tux is ready on the hanger at your bathroom in the office" I could feel her smiling. That woman was always one step ahead.

 "Anny, you're a real help but I also need you to arrange a dress and all the rest for my date. I will send you the size and all the details how I want it in a minute" I said while rummaging through the internet looking at different outfits I wanted for Nancy.

 "Oh, you have a date?" shock was evident in her voice but she quickly gathered herself. "I'm sorry, it's not my business. I will arrange everything for you, Sir."

 I called my apartment and was waiting for Nancy to pick it up but there was no response. I forbade her to go out because she didn't go out much before and could get lost. After a second try and with no answer I worriedly stormed to the elevator tapping the penthouse button non-stop.

 "Nancy!" I roared after entering the living room. But there was no answer. I looked in every room but it was of no use. She was nowhere to be seen. I sat on the couch resting my head in my hands.

Maybe she just got scared and took off? But she had no place to go.

What if it's all Eric and he kidnapped her back? My blood started to boil. I took my phone and dialed Haker.

"I need the CCTV footage of my place from today! NOW!"

"What's wrong boss?" Haker asked carefully.

 "Nancy is gone. I need to know if she wasn't kidnapped." I said through greeted teeth. I will end that stupid rich bastard. I was now responsible for her.

 After a couple of minutes, my phone rang.

 "Boss. Please don't get mad at her." he trailed off.

 "Just tell where the fuck she went!" my voice boomed across the open space.

 "She is upstairs at the roof. Sleeping-" and then I cut the call.

 I felt like I could breathe again. She was fucking sleeping on the roof lounge! How the fuck haven't I looked there? The fucking roof.

I went to my study and found a half-empty pack of cigarettes. Puffing a thick smoke, I smirked evilly. Well, I guess the time when I will see her begging for mercy came faster than I thought.

 I went to my bedroom and prepared my bed for the fun. With a couple of buttons on the side table, my room went into motion. The big wooden bar was pulled low from the ceiling with four metal rings hanging on it. I pulled off the restrains that were neatly hidden behind the head of the bed and at the foot of it. I opened the lock on the closet and admired the look of all types of floggers, whips, and other different toys. I didn't know whether I would use them today or not but the sight of my room was making me hot.