' 𝟻: Rumor '

You were let out the school for the weekend, Monday and Tuesday were teacher work days, so you were out for four days.

So, since it was still hot out, Baji, Chifuyu, Smiley, Mitsuya and his little sisters decided to set up a pool, just for a little fun. Of course, they invited you as well.

While you all had a pool, Luna and Mana had a kiddie pool, bubble machine and sprinkler.

It was so adorable watching them play, running around as they popped the bubbles and played in the sprinkler before pushing the other in the pool. It was hilariously innocent. If that was even a thing.

Meanwhile, Smiley was complaining about getting his hair wet, and how he didn't feel like washing it, detangling it, and other struggles when it came to his hair texture. That said, he didn't want to get in the pool so he decided to watch the kids. Baji had his tied up in a ponytail. Chifuyu and Mitsuya wore theirs normally, and yours was in a style that you wanted it to be.

Having a mischievous idea come to mind, you call Smiley over from the kids to get his attention. "'Hoya! C'mere!" You called.

You watched as he walked over, "Yeah, what's up?"

Quickly, you threw water at him, most of it getting on his hair and dripping to his shirt. "Ay!" He whined, covering his face as everybody followed suit.

"Goddamn," he sighed, noticing how wet his hair now was. He was utterly soaked, hair drooping down from the wetness before evidently curling up again. "Y/N, you're helping me with this." He said, his index finger touching your forehead.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes. But of course, Baji being the menace he was, pulled Smiley into the pool. You all laughed as he was sent into a semi-panic before his head met the air, hair all wet, matting to his face when it came up.

He's kinda cute like this. You thought to yourself as you laughed at the two boys. Baji probably wanted this to happen, which made it funnier. While all this happened, Mitsuya and Chifuyu were helping Mana and Luna into the pool since they wanted to see.

"Smiley!" Mana laughed, catching his attention. "Your clothes are all wet!" Luna giggled out. Smiley threw his arms up in the air, "I give up!"

And suddenly, you felt something yank at your leg, dragging you underwater. Quickly, you kicked out of it's grasp and pulled yourself up. The thing you pulled yourself up by was Smiley.

You looked around, noticing the way everyone around you was laughing, specifically Baji. "Keisuke, you fucking whore!" You cursed, wiping your face from the water.

Baji laughed, "Oh hush, you'll be alright."

You rolled your eyes, asking Mana for one of the toys she was holding, telling her you were going to do something funny. Falling into the trap of curiosity, you took her toy gently before throwing it at Baji's head, laughing when his head visibly knocked back from the contact of the plastic toy.

"Ouch!" He whined, holding his forehead.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Wednesday was the day you all went back to school. Walking to school, Mikey announced that Toman would've had a meeting after school, and left the option open for you on whether or not you'd be willing to come.

Though, once you entered the school everybody was staring at you. Even though people normally looked to see who was coming through the doors, and since the school's delinquents were coming to school for 2 days in a row, it was startling or confusing to some. However, this was pro-long. Even if it was because of the boys. Some were barely blinking as they stared at you.