' 𝟺𝟸: Winner '

Arriving back at my house, I take account of the surprising amount of cars in the driveway before going inside. Only to be met with Emma hiding something from Draken, while the rest laugh at the situation.

"What's going on here?" I ask.
"She has a bottle of wine.." Draken said with a sigh.
"Let me see." I say, curious of what kind it is.
"Y/N, don't open it." Baji warned.
I read the label, a grin crossing my face. "That'll be a bit hard, considering it's my favorite."
"Does it taste good?" Emma asks, and I presume she's never had it before now.
I nod, "It's a bit fruity and sweet."
Mana joined the conversation, looking curious. "Can I taste?"
You grin, nodding.
"God, please no.." Mitsuya sighs, evidently regretting his decision.
"Y/N, you can't open that." Baji tells me again.
I cock my head, half upset. "Why can't I?"
"You're quite literally going to send them into another dimension while you're in another realm." He said sarcastically.
I gasp at his tone, upset that he'd assume I'd get the girls but so hammered. "I will not!"
"You get carried away easily." Smiley agreed. "Especially while drinking.."
"..and you'll likely encourage them to continue simply because of you not feeling the effects of it." Mitsuya added.
"Fine then, I'll just take careful attention of the amounts they're drinking." I state. Though, before the boys can argue, I'm already dragging Emma, Luna and Mana upstairs with me.

Going upstairs, I briefly introduce the girls to a mini "party room" we had where Baji and the rest would get together and have fun. I get out four wine glasses while the girls make themselves comfortable, pouring them one by one.

Emma watched as I finished filling the last glass before speaking. "Have you considered being a bar tender?" She asked.
I only chuckle in response. "Nah. I'd rather do something with my bachelors."

Directing her attention back to the glasses, she admires the shape and looks at me nervously. "How am I supposed to hold it?"
I smile gently, demonstrating before handing it over to her. "Like this."

Mana caught a glance of the now full glasses, and took two for her and her sister. By the 20 minute mark, Mana and I have had two glasses, Luna was on her 3rd, and Emma was still on her first.

Eventually, Luna came up with the idea go play a drinking game. And after some discussion, and slight arguments, you all agreed to simply make one up: A spin the bottle remake, of sorts. The game goes as follows:

Someone will spin the bottle, and the two people the bottle lands on will draw one card from a deck of playing cards. If someone get an even number, they get one shot. An odd number, two. Any kings, queens or a joker, take 3, and if they get ace they draw again.

"Sounds simple enough." Emma grins. "Now, whose starting?"

Silence.

"Why's everyone staring at me?" Smiley's voice cuts through the silence.
"Because you and Y/N can hold your alcohol better than the rest of us." Luna giggles.
Her and Smiley begin to argue, though, it's broken up by Draken hitting the back of Smiley's head. "Just spin the bottle."

Smiley sighs, "Alright, fine." He spun the bottle, all of us watching as it slowed and first pointed at;

Draken and Mana.

Mana took a card excitedly, Draken following after her. Though, her face soon turns sour. "Can't we trade?" She whines.
I smile, assuming the card was something out of her favor. "Nope."

She looked over at Draken, who'd gotten 2, and took one shot. She frowns.
"What'd you get?" Mitsuya asks.
"Friggin' queen." She huffs, pouring herself three shots.
"Guess that's what you get for being so quick to grab a card." Draken says smugly.

Deciding to spin the bottle, Luna watches as it lands on Smiley and Baji. The two both take a card.

Peaking at Smiley's card, I giggle a bit when I notice he got a king. He sighs at my reaction, proceeding to pour three shot cups, while Baji poured two.

The game went on for something close to an hour and a half before everybody tapped out. And, technically speaking, Smiley, Draken, and I were the only ones left standing.

And in my book, thats a win.