' 𝟷𝟺: Hinata [Filler] '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A/N: Hc Bisexual Hina >>>>>
Also in my opinion this chapter is pretty boring lmao
There'll be more soon i promise🥲
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For the rest of the night, Kazutora felt the need to be around you a lot. You hadn't minded it since most of them had random urges to surround you as well, whether it be from your simple aura or attention.

You also found Hinata around him a lot, talking and laughing with him. You knew he probably had a hard time dealing with emotions and talking with others, so him socializing and even being here is an amazing outcome.

"Y/N?" Baji called to you. "You good? Seemed to be spacing out."
You smiled, nodding. "I'm fine. Just happy."

"About what exactly?" He asked, sitting beside you. He was looking at you expectantly.
"Tell me," you began. "Have you ever seen Kazutora like this?"
"Like what?"
"So happy. I can tell he's been through trauma from a young age, sure. But it seems he's never been the same since it happened?" You looked at Baji almost teary eyed.

He looked at Kazutora, who was still talking with Hinata. "Well, growing up we were the only people he ever talked to. I've never seen him talk to anybody else and if somebody approached us he never talked unless he was addressed." Baji explained, "So I suppose he's been kinda socially awkward. He's always had a hard time managing emotions," he paused to think for a minute. "When we were little, he had what Mikey called 'emotional panics' where he'd write or draw out situations to try and explain himself. Been a while since he's done that though, specifically since he's been out."

You smiled, "He did that once, when I asked him a question he tore a piece of paper and began drawing." You laid your head on his shoulder, "I'm sure whatever he had, or has going on will be gone before he knows it."

The party ended at 4:00am. Most of Toman had left while some had a room to share. You, Baji, Hinata and Chifuyu shared a room strangely enough.

Jumping on a bed, you gripped the soft fabrics. "God, I'm tired."

"Oi! That beds mine." Baji argued, throwing you over his shoulder and placing you on another. Chifuyu and Hina were just walking in as they watched you and Baji throw pillows at one another.

"And this is normal..?" Hina asked. "Been the same way since birth.." Chifuyu responded.

You jumped on the bed, pushing him away. "Sleep in the other bed or on the floor, dog!" You laughed.
"Y'know what, you're sleeping in the bathroom." He said, coming to get you. You ran from the bed, ducked under him and ran out the room.

Draken and Yuzuha watched as you two ran after each other in the hall. "Do you guys have nothing better to do?!" Yuzuha yelled, catching your attention. You both stared at her.

"Nope." You answered, continuing your chase. "Just sleep in the other bed!" You yelled.
"Nope, you're sleeping in the bathroom." He responded, throwing you over his shoulder, finally, and taking you back to the room.

"They're definitely going to end up dating." Draken chuckled.

You ended up convincing Baji to let you sleep in the bedroom, and he gave in to you repeatedly asking for his bed.

"Goodnight~" you said in a teasing voice.
"Shut up!" Baji barked, turning to sleep.
"Dog!" You laughed before turning off your lamp and sleeping.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Next Morning
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You wake up to the sound of shower water, and Hina shaking you awake. You look at her confused when you notice her face is red. "Hina, you sick or somethin'?" You questioned her.