' 𝟺𝟼: Wishes '

Without a thought, I claimed to want to hear the second wish he'd made first. And then the first wish. However, they both surprised me.

"The second wish I'd made," he put his hand to my stomach. "As ironic as it is, that you'd give birth to my children."
My eyes widen.
"And the first, 's that I'd marry you one day." He confessed. I find a smile growing on my face, as well as a lump in my throat as the realization that he wished for this to happen. And it did. His eyes softened as he noticed my eyes water, my mouth slightly agape as I look for words, yet nothing comes out. He brought my forehead to his, "Why every time I turn around, it seems like you're crying?" He jokes lightly. "You big ball of emotions.."

Normally I'd think I wouldn't cry about something like this — yet, here I was. "So you predicted this?" I ask, chuckling as I bring my hand to wipe the tears from my waterline.
He chuckles. "No, I didn't."
"Sure seems like you did!" I pout.
"Well, are you upset about it?" He asks.
I shake my head. "..Not at all."
He looks at me, a thought evidently coming to mind. "Gonna continue your classes?"
I shrug. "Maybe? I don't even know.."

Hearing the front door handle click, we watched the door open revealing Mana.

Deciding to help, Mana forced Baji to go outside along with Mitsuya and the Twins.

"What were you and Keisuke doin'?" She asks once Baji has left.
I smile, "Talking, nothing more."
"Well, you feelin' okay?" She questioned, still concerned.
I nod. "M' pregnant." I said nonchalantly.

Putting the tray of batter in the oven, I don't realize the way Mana stares at me in utter shock. I sigh, "Yes, Mana, it's true. I am not joking."
Grinning, the girl throws herself onto me, giggling.
"Finally!" She exclaimed.
"Finally what?" We heard Smiley's voice come from the door.
"Somethin' goin' on?" Souya spoke up after his elder brother.
"Y/N is—" I shush her, smiling softly as I shook your head.
"Tell 'em later." I say softly.
"Tell us what..?" Souya says, "You're makin' me anxious.."
Smiley sighed. "Calm yourself, Souya." He said, wrapping an arm around his younger brother. "Whatever it is, m' sure it's fine."
"It's nothing bad, Souya. No worries." I assure him, cupping his face in my hands, giggling when his nose grows a bit pink as he turns away.
"Now why do you insist on doin' this to him knowin' this gon' be the outcome of everything." Smiley scolds me.
I only shrug. "I ain't know."
He looked at you dumbfounded. "You forgot he was shy??"
I shrugged dismissively, pulling Souya upstairs. "Wanna tell you something."
Looking at Mana, Smiley sighs. "Should i be scared?"
She shrugs. "Dunno. You next tho."
He cocked his head. "What?"
Pulling Souya into the hallway, I smiled at him.
"Did I do something?" He asked timidly.
I shake my head. "You're fine. Just wanted to tell you somethin'." He hums, prompting me to continue.
"M' pregnant."
His eyes widen with surprise. "What.?"
I giggled as he let it sink in.

"Wait.." he said, processing the information. "M' gonna be an uncle?" I nod.

His eyes softened at you, hugging me. "Congratulations~" he chirped.
I pat his back, "Thank you, Souya."

Leading him downstairs, I begin to take Smiley up next. Though, he kept protesting. "Nahoya, I just wanna tell you something!" I scold.
He looked at me dumbfounded. "Couldn't you have just told me downstairs-?"
I shake my head. "Wanted to tell you and Souya separately."
He sighed. "What you gonna tell me then?"
I smile. "I'm pregnant."
I burst out laughing when he pauses for a moment. "Now.. wait a damn minute—" He points behind him, "So; oh, God.."
I laughed at his reaction. "Yes, Nahoya."
He sighed. "Souya," he called, walking downstairs. We both walked down to see Souya in Mana's arms, her hugging him.

"He realized." Nahoya sighed.
"I will never look at Baji-San the same." Souya spoke quietly, his face covered in pink.

"It's not the end of the world, Souya." I say, placing a hand on his shoulder.
He looks at me, frowning. "You're having a baby?"

We hear the door close, "Whose having a baby?" Hakkai spoke.
"Somebody's having a baby?" Mitsuya came after him.
"Oh my God, Mana are you having a baby?!" Luna came behind her elder brother.
"I hope not?" Mitsuya said, tone almost threatening.
"No! I'm not having a baby. Why the hell would I have a baby—" Mana protested as her brother cut her off. "Alright Mana, you can stop at no."

She rolls her eyes, "She's the one having a baby." Mana pointed at me.

The three of them stared at me.
"You're pregnant?!" Hakkai questioned.
I nodded.
"Baji's lucky." He said under his breath.
"Hakkai!" Mitsuya exclaimed, hitting the boy on his head. "Unprovoked? Really Hakkai??"
Hakkai laughs. "I'm kidding, Taka-Chan."
Luna hugs me. "Congratulations~" she chirped.

"What's with the congratulations?" Kazutora came inside, a child at his side.
"Let's not focus on that, why is there a 6 year old at your side?" Mitsuya questioned him.

The boy had bleach-blonde hair and brown eyes. His skin was somewhat tanned, a little on the caramel side. He was wearing a construction shirt and overalls over them, with running shoes. He was adorable, sweet looking.

Kazutora hummed. "Found him at the park, and he wouldn't quit following me so I let him." He explained, picking up the child.

"His parents just left him at a literal park?" I asked, walking toward the two. He nodded, hugging the boy.

I hold my hands out, curious to know whether the small child would let me hold him. While he did hesitate, he let me. "Hi there.." I grin.
"..Hi," the boy said sheepishly.
"What's your name, sweetheart?" I ask.
The boy smiled at the pet name. "Shiro! Shiro Isamu!" He confessed.
I smiled, "Well, Shiro, do you know your parents?"

The young boy shook his head. "All I know is my grandma took me to the park, and the next thing I knew she was gone." He explained.
"I wanna keep him.. m' not sure where his parents could be, or if they're even alive." Kazutora spoke, cupping the boys cheek.
I raise a brow, "You sure you can handle a kid, Tora?"
He nodded frantically, "Of course I can!"
I watch as the boy begins to reach for Kazutora, giggles leaving him when Kazutora places him on his back.
"Miya-San is really nice! You are too!" Shiro exclaimed happily.