' 𝟺𝟻: "Remember?" '

Feeling him gulp nervously, I smile as I watch blood spill from the two canine tooth wounds I made. Looking at his face, my smile grows when I notice a light pink flare across his cheeks. I lean toward his ear, "There somethin' you'd want to tell me?" I asked cheekily.

He shakes his head. "Not now."
I smile, "Later then?" A small grin grows on my face when I notice him turning a more red color by the second. When I don't get a response, I continue and ask anyway. "Is it that you have a biting kink?" I grin as I watch him stare at me wide eyed, a look of both embarrassment and shock. And, from the way he's looking at me, it doesn't take a genius to know my statement proves to be true.
I laid your head back onto Baji's shoulder, secretly giving him small hickies while he played with an unsuspecting Smiley.

Some hours pass, with me originally falling asleep on Baji's lap in our room. Except, now, I was still on him but in the living room. "Kei?" I say, hearing his more-than-recognizable heartbeat and hum. "Where's everybody?" I ask.
"They're here, just either upstairs or outside." He assured me.
I sit up on his lap, "I'm hungry."
He puts his phone down, hands going to grip my thighs instead. "What do you want to eat then baby?"
I shrug. "I dunno.. 'm just hungry."
"Have any cravings then?" He asks.
I think for a minute. ".. something sweet. Maybe some cookies again."

I watch as he hums, moving me off his lap as he stands, "Let's go make some then."

"Hand me the eggs from the fridge, yeah?" He asks, getting out a mixing bowl for the two of you. Though, it wasn't long before he speaks again. "Can I ask you a question?"
I shrug, "Technically, you just did."
He sighs, slightly chuckling at your statement. "Seriously though, Y/N." He said, cracking two eggs into the bowl.
"Of course. What's up?" I permit.
"If you had to choose, what's your favorite thing about me?" He asks curiously.
I shrugged. "I dunno. It's not that simple."
"How not?" He questions.
"Typically, a lot of people expect being told their personality, looks, or something.. but it's not that simple for you. I guess, that everything's a huge train ride, and honestly I like it. There's nothing I can necessarily 'expect' from you, at all. And I'm kinda happy about that, because being predictable is boring." You confessed. "It's not like the others are boring, but it's not like I can't know what to expect from certain people. With you, it's quite literally never something so simple. It's something deeper. Way deeper. Something I can't exactly explain."

He smiles, kissing my forehead gently. Looking up at him, I raise a brow. "What was that for?"
"I have to have a reason to kiss you?" He asks.
I rolled my eyes at his technical response. "Well, no. But it was sudden."
He smiles, "So it can't be sudden?"
I whine. "Stop making me second guess myself!"
He chuckled and hugs me. "Love you so much."
I lean into the warmth of his touch, butterflies forming in my stomach while his hands move down my stomach to my hips, drawing gentle, imaginary shapes into my skin. "Love you so, so much." He repeated, kissing up from my shoulder to behind my ear.
I turn to face him, smile crossing my lips. "I love you too. If not, more." I say as I kiss him, lightly nibbling on his bottom lip before pulling away.
Lifting me by my thighs, he places me on top of the counter, disregarding the cookie batter we were originally making.

"Do you remember when we were.. what, 17? And you asked to stay at the park to watch the stars again?"
I nodded, "I think I still have the pictures we took."
He smiles, "You remember how much you begged to know what my wish was when we saw a few shooting stars cross the sky?"
I nod again.
"Would you like to know now?" He asked.
Curiosity grows in my eyes. "I can know? Seriously?"
He nods.
I grinned, "Yes! Tell me!"
He sighed. "I made two. Which would you want to hear first?"

Without a thought, I claimed to want to hear the second wish he'd made first. And then the first wish. However, they both surprised me.