' 𝟸𝟾: Mikey.. '

Once the commotion was over, we all agreed on going to the hospital after getting the confirmation text from Nahoya that Mikey's brother is awake, and would be discharged later that day.

But of course, seeing his last meet with Shinichiro didn't exactly go well Kazutora was a bit scared.

"No worries, I'm sure he'll forgive you." Baji reassured him, the best he could, anyway.
"Weren't you involved in it too??" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.
"Well, yeah.." he said, rubbing his neck awkwardly.
It was obvious he felt over it, though, a thought crossed my mind after remembering what Nahoya had meant to tell Baji over text. "Imagine if Mikey's still throwing a fit."
"He probably is." Baji sighed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Making it to the hospital, you all eventually found the room. Only because of Mikey's extremely loud fussing.

While approaching the door, Kazutora's body began shutting down with the proximity. Mikey's loud yelling doesn't help.

"What if he yells at me?" Kazutora asks, beginning to back away from the direction we were walking. I grab his wrist gently, assuring him everything would be fine whilst guiding him to walk with me. Unbeknownst to me, the yelling had since stopped.
You heard all mixed warnings from Kazutora, Baji, and Angry, though it didn't exactly sound like a warning.

Until, of course, you felt someone's breath against the cartilage of your ear. "Hey.."

Jumping, my arm flies from Kazutora's wrist and almost into the face of an unsuspecting Smiley. Almost, because Baji was quick enough to grab my hand before I hit the poor boy. "Calm down." He says gently.

I looked at him, then to Smiley, who slowly began to back up into the room. "Just lemme slap him once. Just once." I mumble, attempting at grab at Smiley.

Which ended in Baji lifting me off the ground a bit to ensure I don't get a hold of the boy as we enter the room after him. "Slap him once and you might give him a reason to open his eyes - something we likely don't need."

I can see Smiley tense at Baji's words, a small bead of sweat running down the side of his face. "Oh.." He says, now cautious.

Walking into the room, I notice Draken, Emma, and Mikey are the only ones in the room - aside from Nahoya, of course. Mikey, however, was passed out, head on Draken's lap while his legs were folded on the ground.

It almost looked like the poor boy was crying moments ago. That would probably explain the yelling, though.

Lightly, Draken shook Mikey's body, watching as the boy slowly lifted from his position.

Mikey greeted us all, including Kazutora, who was a little hesitant to be brought up, and hid shyly, and slightly ashamed, behind your figure for the time being.

"Whose the girl, Mikey?" Shinichiro asked his smaller brother.
Mikey grinned proudly, "Toman's manager."
I give a soft smile and wave, "Hello,"

I look at Kazutora, who was now fidgeting with a small toy I'd bought him. Pushing him forward a bit, I nudge him to say something.
"Sorry.." he sighed nervously.
"What for?" Shinichiro asked, confused, as if he wasn't half the reason he was in the hospital bed now.
"I made you go into a coma.." he confessed, head bowed, ashamed.
Shinichiro smiled. "You're alright. You were a kid." He assured the anxious boy.