' 𝟷𝟿: Greeting '

"Ah, you must be the twins!," your mother grew a soft smile. "Smiley and Angry, right?" They nodded. "It's so nice to finally meet you, Y/N talks a lot about you two."

They looked at you, who was struggling to hold onto Baji's arm for stability. "Jesus.." your mother sighed. "She tried committing murder today. And suicide." Baji sighed.

"Oh c'mon, she's not that bad." Your mother reassured.
"She jumped from a high tree branch and told me to catch her."
"..okay maybe she is a bit of a handful." Your mother chuckled. "But she's mine, so it's understandable."
"I'm still curious about how terrible you were as a child." Baji said, hands on his hips.
Your mother chuckled, "Well, here's a little insight. As much as you'd think your mother would be a trouble maker, she was the one keeping me out of jail."
"Oh yeah, you did almost go to jail for that one thing.." you said drowsily. Baji looked at you confused, "What?"
"Mama got into some kind of street fight and it escalated." You explained. They looked back at your mother who had an innocent smile on her face.
Baji chuckled, "No way that's true!"
They watched your mother grow a mischievous smirk, "How much are we betting here?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your mother called Baji's mom over. She offered to bring Mitsuya home, which he accepted thankfully. She was just now getting home when you all were beginning to eat.

"Hey! Guess whose back!" She announced boldly.
"Heya," you said cheekily. "Hey little devil, how're ya? And whose your friends?" She asked, ruffling your hair.

"The twins I told you and mama about," you sighed.
A bright grin grew on her face, "You're right, Angry does look like a cinnamon roll!"

You laughed as Angry looked away from you two, covering his face in embarrassment. Smiley laughed at his shy younger brother.

"And I'm guessing you're the menace?" She asked, looking at Smiley. He nodded his head a bit. Your mother cleared her throat, walking past Baji who was throwing away his paper plate and putting his fork away.

"Tell your son, as twisted as our dynamic may be, I was always in trouble." Your mother stated triumphantly.
"Oh ya. The amount of times she almost got us killed, robbed—"
"I never almost got us killed, you're over exaggerating!" Your mother pouted.
"Well I'm sorry, I could've drowned!"
"But you didn't?"
"You don't understand how many times we've been put on death row." Baji's mother complained.

"You see what we got to put up with?" You and Baji spoke simultaneously.
"Now you two hush, you're no different from us." Baji's mother scolded you two.

"Itazura, leave those children alone." Your mother laughed. "They're no better than us."

"I feel like them and mom would get along," Angry spoke softly. You watched your mother freeze, "You spoke," she said in awe, looking at Angry. "He spoke?" Baji's mother questioned.
"Yes I just said that!"
"Are they that surprised?" He asked, turning to his brother who shrugged. "They'd definitely get along with mama."

The two of your mothers stared at the brothers intently. "Their voices are deep," they spoke simultaneously, "How old are you two again?"

"17-" they spoke at once.

"Ahh, that makes sense." They said. "Can we meet your mother?" The twins shrugged, "I guess."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You drove to the twins house, watching as Angry had to unlock the door since Smiley left his keys in the house.

"Just because I have mine doesn't mean you don't need yours." Angry sighed, twisting the door knob and opening the door. "We're always together so why can't I?"

They both peaked in the house. "Mom?" Smiley called out. "She's probably listening to music again." Angry spoke, going down the hallway to what seemed like their mothers room.

A few minutes later he came with a woman following him, her hair just as curly as theirs. Her eyes were a pretty midnight color and her hair was jet black. Light freckles littered her face.

"Whose this?" She asked softly, looking at the twins. "Friends we wanted you to meet," Smiley responded, pointing at the four of you.

You and your mother waved sweetly while Baji's mother simply smiled. "Hello," she smiled, "Kawata Mizuki, nice to meet you."

You almost giggled at the way Smiley tilted his head, "Stop being so nice and show them how crazy you are-" he said softly. "What was that?" She asked, flashing a smile at her son. "Nothin-"

"Okay then," she shrugged it off. You began getting excited the more you examined her, she was really pretty. You could tell Baji and your mother were looking at you expectantly, "You're so pretty!" You squeaked out.
She looked at you surprised, "Thank you,"

You hummed. She looked at the twins, "Are one of you dating her?"

You bursted out laughing while Angry put his head against the wall, lightly placing his head against it. Smiley sighed, "No.. we aren't dating anyone,"

"Well that's a shame, she's such a pretty girl," she said, turning to you, "You sure nobody has taken you already?"
You nodded, "Not yet."