' 𝟹𝟼: Eleven Years '

Life passed quickly, for us. And before we knew it, we were graduating high school, had jobs and some were off to college. Looking back at it now gives me nostalgia. Mikey, Baji, Draken, Kazutora, and I are 27. Mitsuya and the twins are 28. Emma, Hakkai, Takemichi, Hina are 26. Chifuyu is 25. Mitsuya's sisters, Luna and Mana, are now 21 and 20, Luna being older.

And, almost as expected, we all stayed close as ever.
Mitsuya decided to go to college, as well as Hakkai. Both were majoring in fashion. Mikey and Draken kept managing Toman while keeping a stable job.

Emma built a business, and was nice enough to let Mikey and Draken work with her. Not that she needed much help, she was thriving greatly.

Chifuyu and Baji's dream of a pet shop grew faster than expected, and now together they own multiple pet stores, making products for animals that not only aren't tested on animals but are more efficient compared to others.

Hinata had become a world traveler, traveling the world with Takemichi and exploring all there is to see. From what she'd last told me, she's planning on having her own tv show.

The twins opened their own ramen shop, and are also thinking of expanding outside of Japan.

And of course, Luna wanted to follow in her brothers footsteps a bit. Even in high school, she joined the sewing club. She's currently going to a University for fashion and majoring in costume design, while her younger sister went for the military soon after high school.

Closing my laptop, I clear my desk of any stray papers before throwing on a hoodie - Commotion of two familiar voices were outside, I could already hear it despite being upstairs.
It never took long to be able to hear those two coming.
Though, it seemed like the pair came earlier than usual. Instead of 5pm, it was 3.

Huh. Did Chifuyu come early today?

Peaking down the railing, I smile when I make out Luna's figure, yet not Mana's, and I begin to feel a frown form instead.
Mana was supposed to be stopping by soon, having break from the military.

She said she'd be able to visit sometime this week.. where is she?

I watch as Baji and Chifuyu made their way inside, Baji and Mitsuya making conversation as usual, while Luna instead entertained herself with the dartboard we had.
As I begin to turn back, I'm startled by Mana, her hand on my shoulder and a wide grin crossing her face.

The same grin she'd always strike me as a kid.

Matching her grin, I can't hide my excitement. "Mana!" I admire her, almost as if it was the first time I was seeing her, knowing I've watched this girl since elementary.
She wore a black skirt with dark red and blue checkered lines, a two holed belt around her waist with chains hanging from them, and a black shirt with a red and blue glitch design of a cartoon character tucked into her skirt, wearing black boots with it.

I suppress a laugh after I realize everything has gone quiet downstairs, hinting the boys have found something other to do.
Seeing Mana and I hug, Luna frowned. "No hug?" She asks, almost offended. I stick my tongue out at her before going down to hug her as well.

You looked at Luna's outfit. She wore a white, spaghetti strapped shirt with a small design of a blue butterfly in the middle with pants that also had white butterfly silhouettes on them, paired with white shoes.
Far brighter than Mana's.

I watch as the two sisters begin to get on one another nerves, as if that isn't the one job they've kept their entire lives. Before anything escalated, I throw Luna over my shoulder with a sigh.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I notice Mitsuya has yet to leave alongside Baji and Chifuyu.
"You can still pick them up." He laughs, watching as Luna has let herself fall limp at this point.
"She can't carry me!" Mana says triumphantly, almost proud at the incredibly wrong assumption.

Throwing Luna down, I go and make the effort to lift Mana as well, noticing a slight change.
"You're lighter than I remember, have you been eating properly?" I ask, spinning around with her.
"Put me down! Yes, I've been eating properly!"
I laugh, "I don't think so."
"Takashi, you're just gonna let this happen??" Mana whines, reaching for her older brother despite me spinning her.
"You're in the military, aren't you?" He asks, a chuckle escaping with his question.
"Yeah, but she's stronger than I am, this ain't fair!"

Mitsuya waves dismissively at his sister, and I stop spinning her, feeling myself get a little dizzy. "You'll be alright."

Then, we hear the door open, revealing Baji and Chifuyu again.

"Keisuke, get your girlfriend please," Mana said with a sigh, also going limp over my shoulder. I laugh when I watch him shrug, as if he has nothing to do with the situation.
"Nobody to help you now, hm?" I hum, though, quickly place her down after realizing my shoulder beginning to hurt a bit.

I watch as she makes a 'hmph' noise, blowing a loose strand of hair from her face.

I only smile. "You're adorable."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once everybody got comfortable, the sisters take it upon themselves to be with me upstairs much rather than whatever the idiots downstairs were doing.

"Y/N, do you have any hair ties? Mine keep breaking." Mana complained.
I smile. "Jeez, your hair is thick isn't it?"
"I literally flat ironed it when I got here, and it's still so thick. I can't deal with this.." she complained.
"There should be some in the bathroom cabinet." I tell her, pointing to a door on one side of my tv.

A minute passes, and I begin to get a little suspicious knowing now nosy Mana is. And just as I open my mouth to call for her, out she comes with pills in one hand and a box in the other.

"Care to explain yourself?" She asks.