' 𝟽: Don't Underestimate '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A/N: two uploads in one day?? Sheeshhhhh
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Not too long after Takemichi left, you saw Chifuyu running towards you. Once he reached you, surprisingly, he asked what you were doing.

"What do you mean what I'm doing?" You asked, clueless about why the blonde boy was so mad.

At this point, you still had the boy under you, though a few teeth were broken and his nose was bloody.

"Listen, I'm glad you were able to get him down and whatever, but that doesn't mean you just stop there." He sighed, shaking his head. "Either knock 'em out or get 'em down to where they don't want to, or physically can't get back up."

"Well, 'Fuyu, what do you think I'm doing?" You ask, lifting your victims head to show the damage you've dealt.

You watch as he tries to move his hand from under the hold of your legs, which are tightly tucked under him to ensure he's rendered motionless. He mutters a lazy 'help', despite his enemy standing in front of him.

You push his head back into the dirt, receiving a muffled wail of pain.

"Damn, okay, brutal.." Chifuyu said, wincing. "But good job."

Now you just had to worry about Baji asking where you learned and overall concern.

But, knowing him he wouldn't care much neither. You couldn't say much for the rest of the boys. You knew Draken, Smiley and Mitsuya wouldn't care much. If anything, Smiley would want to teach you more offense and Draken defense. Mitsuya would likely teach you pressure points.

That being said, the others would be very surprised.

But now wasn't the time to be focusing on that. Now was the time to be defending yourself to the best of your ability and stay out of the way, and you were doing a pretty good job at it.

Few guys came after you, wanting to fight. You simply punched them in the cross of their face or stomped them out until they passed out. Whatever the case may be, you got them down, and they stayed down.

A while into the fight, you got to see everybody fighting, observing quietly. You found Draken fighting a tall, lanky boy with black and yellow hair. You watched with your mouth agape. Draken's fighting style was different from the others. He fought like a brawler, a wrestler if you will.

And thankfully, it matched his opponents style as well, giving something close to a challenge.

It was brutal, unique compared to everyone else. You could tell he had a ton of stamina as well. In your opinion, he had a fairly good opponent.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
After the Fight
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a while, the fight finally ended. With the few opponents you had to defend yourself from, you supposed it added to Toman's victory.

And just as it ended, you all heard loud sirens coming towards the area. Somebody yelled to run and everybody took off, Draken coming to get you and dragging you along so you wouldn't get left behind.

You all ended up somewhere quite.. unfamiliar. A city, busy at that. Roads everywhere, cars and trucks zooming up and down, taking turns when needed. City people walking across the crosswalks and concrete. Every once in a while you'd see kids running from the corners, playing with each other.

It seemed that Draken recognized the area just fine though. "D'ah. Great." He groaned.

"Ken-chin.. isn't this," Mikey began, looking around, though he didn't need to finish his sentence for Draken to give an accurate response.
"Yes, Mikey." He confirmed.

You were just as confused as the others, looking at Draken and Mikey. And strangely enough you forgot Draken was even holding your wrist. Slowly, you reached for his hand, "Ryu- you're starting to hurt my wrist-"

He let go quickly, staring at your wrist. "Sorry."
You shrugged, "Well that's the second time that happened." You looked at Smiley specifically.
"Don't look at me like that." He said, breaking eye contact.
You hummed dismissively before directing your attention to your environment. "Anyways, where are we?"
"Still in Shibuya. Just a little deeper into the city." Draken sighed.
"It's where Ken-chin lives" Mikey added.

"Nice, but, where exactly are you all going to go to change?" They looked at you confused before they noticed they were still in the Toman uniform. You sighed. "Please tell me somebody has money on them to at least buy a simple outfit.."

They all looked at one another, "Pretty sure we're all broke as of right now." Chifuyu shrugged. You looked at Takemichi. Quickly he stuck his hands in his pockets, pulling out his wallet, "I might have a couple dollars.!"

"Great," you smiled, knowing if you and Takemichi tried to combine your money you'll be able to buy something.

"Can't you just steal some stuff for us?" Baji asked, nudging your elbow.

You looked at the raven haired boy, deadpanning, "And what makes you think I'll be able to steal a shirt and pants for all of you in one go?"

"But if we find a way, you'll do it?" He grinned.
"If you can find a way, sure." You sighed, "However." You caught their attention, "Either you try to help or make use of yourselves and at least create a distraction while 2 or 3 of us grab something."
"Baji can be used for the distraction." Draken shrugged.
"Fuyu too." You added.
"Why me??" He complained.
You rolled your eyes, "Same way as we were children."
"They wouldn't understand how we did things as children because they didn't grow up with us." Baji complained, crossing his arms.

"We can always explain. However, we'd best get somewhere less crowded." You suggested, looking around. "Ryu, have anywhere a little less crowded?"

He shrugged, "The only place I can think of would be an alleyway. Even then though, can't guarantee we won't walk into something.."

You looked at him sideways. He sighed, "If you don't understand then let's scratch that. The second best place would be behind a building or some random park."

"Alright! Let's try a building." You grinned, finally understanding something.
Draken rolled his eyes, "Good grief, how's she so pure?" He asked Baji and Chifuyu.
Chifuyu smiled softly, "Baji decided to be protective of what she witnessed throughout life."
Baji pouted.
"Is that so?" Draken looked at the raven haired boy, "If you liked her then just say that."
Chifuyu burst out laughing while Baji began yelling, "I do not! That's a lie! You damn— ow!" He yelped. While he was busy yelling, you turned around and hit the back of his head.
"Shut up you damned dog! Jesus." You scolded him, continuing to walk.
Draken chuckled, "It's true then?"

"What's true?" You asked, now curious. He looked at Baji who was pouting. It was like you had him whipped for you, like a cute puppy under your every command.

"Never mind." He said smugly, "Anyways, we're here." He said as you all turned the corner, the back of a building was what you faced.

"Alright, so here's how things'll go." You said, preparing a plan in your head, spouting it to the boys as you thought of it.