• facts

"Better days will come, Jimin. A few bad days doesn't equate to a bad life."

"I-I don't believe you."

"I'll show you," he says. "If you allow me to.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🐾 Omegaverse 🐾

🐾 Yoonmin 🐾

🐾 Side ships🐾

🐾18+🐾

🖤

🖤

🖤

WARNINGS:

•18+ themes & scenes

•mentions of self harm & suicide

•mentions of depression & anxiety

•harsh language

•slow burn

Shit u need to know 👇🏾
If you wish to skim through, important stuff will be written in bold.

Sub Gender/Rank:
Alpha

Scent:
Typically has a spice or herb type scent. Like cinnamon, basil, or coffee. Their scents can be heightened during pre-rut or on their rut.

Personality:
Alphas are typically dominant and authoritative. They're at the top of the social ladder. There are soft and gentle alphas as well, but the norm for alphas is usually dominance. Alphas can be mated to a beta but most alphas prefer omegas.

Mating:
Unmated Alphas go through their ruts once every 4 months (3 times a year) unless triggered by an omega in heat. Alphas go through pre-ruts, which is about 3 - 7 days of small symptoms such as mood swings, horniness, and possessiveness. Alphas can give their mate (usually omega) a knot, which secures the penis within the penetration hole and raises the chances of pregnancy. Depending on the pack, the mating season could be in either winter, spring, summer or fall. During this time, unmated alphas are more likely to seek a mate for the season.

Sub Gender/Rank:
Beta

Scents:
Their scents are pretty neutral. Things like ocean mist, coconut, fresh cotton.

Personality:
Betas are typically chill. They're both dominant and submissive, a mix of both alpha and omega. They can be mated to either alpha or omega. Betas are in the middle of the social ladder.

Mating:
Betas do not experience ruts or heats. They typically mate during the season. Betas have the lowest chances of conceiving children, but it is still possible.

Sub Gender/Rank:
Omega

Scents:
A balance of sweet and neutral. Ex: Honey, vanilla, Peony, peaches. Their scents may be heightened during pre-heat and heat.

Personality:
Omegas are typically soft spoken and submissive. They can, however, possess dominant traits and are not as weak as society portrays them.