16- how to feel comfortable

Is anyone even reading this anymore? ☹️
.........

"Have you lived here your whole life?" Yoongi asks as he hands him another plate. Jimin grabs it and begins drying it. They're both clad in aprons and pink rubber gloves. The alpha was busy washing and rinsing dishes and the omega was busy drying and putting them away.

They're currently in the kitchen of Jimin's house washing dishes after dinner. They just happened to be there and the dishes just happened to be dirty. At first, Jimin started doing them by himself, this is his house after all. And then Yoongi decided to help out.

"Most of my childhood and teen years. But my mom gave birth to me in the pack she was in and we moved here when I was four, I think."

The alpha nods, scrubbing another plate. "Would you ever live in a pack again?"

Jimin stands on his tippy toes in order to place the plate in the upper cabinet. "Maybe. I don't have any memory of life in a pack but yours seemed pretty cool."

"Why don't you join my pack?"

Jimin blinks at him for a few seconds before taking another plate and drying it. "I don't know...I'd feel out of place."

Yoongi suddenly removes his rubber gloves and sets them on the countertop beside the sink. He steps a bit closer to the omega. "You wouldn't feel out of place. All your friends would be there. Your dad can join, too."

Noticing that Yoongi removed his gloves, Jimin also follows suit. He turns around to lean against the sink. "I know but...you said to Jeongguk that one time that you didn't want him to join because there was a lot of unmated people. What if they try something...?"

"That won't be a problem," he mutters as he steps in front of the omega and places his hands on his hips. Jimin blinks in surprise but doesn't bother moving away. In fact, his heart rate increased and his cheeks warmed up.

"What do you mean?" He asks a bit breathlessly, taken aback by the alpha's boldness.

"Because, my little omega..." the alpha takes one hand and cups the side of Jimin's faces, leaning in a bit.

"If you come to my pack lands, it'll be as my Luna."

Jimin feels the little hair on his neck stand up. He was surrounded by the alpha's dominating scent that didn't fail to make his knees quiver. If he weren't leaning against the sink, he'd have already fallen to his knees in submission. He swallows harshly when Yoongi steps closer to where their body's touch. Their lower halves gently grazed each other.

"I can mark you, show everyone that you're all mine if you want me to."

Overcome with an eager sense of need, the omega nods his head. His wolf instincts made him giddy about the fact of being marked. "I want you to."

Yoongi leans further down so that their lips graze against each other. Not exactly a kiss but enough to ignite something within the omega. Something that left his touch starved body craving for more.

"How bad, baby?"

Dazed, the omega nearly whimpers. "So bad, alpha. I want to be yours-"

And that's when Jimin was suddenly catapulted out of his dream with a loud gasp and jolted upright, panting. His wide, yellow glowing eyes blinked up in surprise at Yoongi who stands in front of him with a phone in his hand and a concerned look on his face.