36 - how to gossip

I been noticing a delcine in reads, votes, & comments. are yall still liking the story??
i know i took a bit of a break but hopefully i can keep updating frequently.
..........

"You're going on a date with Yoongi?!"

When Jimin had told his friends the news, that he and Yoongi are indeed going on a date this weekend, they could barely believe him. It isn't the fact that the two might date, but the fact that Jimin would be the first person has Yoongi dated in a while.

"Yeah, we um...hung out some more after we all went the the mall." Jimin explains sheepishly. He isn't used to being the subject of the conversation. And a warm blush begins to coat his cheeks just remembering that night. Yoongi's hands on his body, the alpha's pheromones strong and overpowering but in a good way, and the intestinal arousal he felt in that moment.

Currently, he's at Seokjin's house with Jeongguk, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon. The only one who wasn't there was Yoongi himself. He had some things to take care of in the pack. Jin had invited everyone over for dinner. He enjoys cooking and Jimin's never had his food yet so of course, he made it into an event.

Jimin also appreciates how close this friend group is. Everyone was constantly hanging out, whether at the mall, at each other's houses, or simply at the library. Everyone was close, and that made Jimin feel really included. They always invite him to things now, which was a contrast to how he met all of them in the first place. He just wishes he could get closer to Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon. They talk but it's always basic stuff. He feels like he doesn't really know them too well, and maybe they'd say the same about him.

"Woah, what's with that blush?" Hoseok suddenly teases, and from the attention, Jimin's cheeks grow redder.

"What else do you guys do, huh? Did you kiss?" Seokjin joins in childishly. He was busy prepping the veggies.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "you guys are like middle schoolers."

Taehyung raises his eyebrows, "I didn't hear a no."

Huffing, Jimin moves away from the kitchen table to grab some bowls from the cabinet. "We did kiss." He admits quietly.

A collection of gasps were heard and he pretends to be busy with stacking the bowls together. "It's not that big of a deal," he says.

"So those "rashes" on your neck are actually hickeys?! Park Jimin, I thought you were innocent!" Jeongguk scoffs, feeling betrayed by the lies he had been fed.

"You guys, leave him alone." Namjoon finally butts in. "Clearly he's shy by it, don't pester him too much."

Jimin smiles at the taller alpha, "thank you Namjoon."

Namjoon comes over to help him bring the bowls to the table. "No problem," he says but then his voice drops to a whisper. "Tell me all the details later. Yoongi doesn't tell me anything."

Picking up on his mate's voice, Seokjin suddenly stops chopping the vegetables and frowns. "Wait, Yoongi hasn't said anything about it? Does this mean we're technically gossiping about him?"

Jeongguk shrugs, "he should've been here, then."

"It's not like we're talking about his dick size or anything," Taehyung says but then eyes Jimin playfully. The omega rolls his eyes.

"All we did was talk for a few hours and make out in his car. Then he took me home and asked me on a date." He explains, obviously leaving out the part where they nearly had sex. No one needs to know that.

"I will say though, since we're already gossiping about Yoongi," Namjoon starts, looking at Jimin with sincerity. "I've known him for a long time and he's never really been the type to date. As you know, he usually sleeps around during the mating season, so for him to ask you on a date means that he can see himself with you."