26- how to be a rebellious teen

hi loves! I'll be updating this book weekly as of this month!
................

"God, I can't believe the video went viral!" Jimin laughs, falling back on to his bed and covering his embarrassed cheeks.

Jeongguk chuckles with him, turning off his phone. "Yeah, everyone was recording. Even the teachers seen the video. People are calling you the 'tiger tempered omega' at school."

Jimin groans into his hands. It's been only one week of his two week out of school suspension and the hype from the 'fight' still hasn't died down. Jeongguk explained that videos of it spread around school like wildfire and that apparently even Yoongi stopped coming to school due to the embarrassment of it.

Luckily for Jimin and his poor, stressed dad, Yeonjin decided not to press charges as long as Jimin stayed away from Yoongi and her. It'd be easy because Jimin doesn't want anything to do with that stupid alpha anyway. Yeonjin can keep Yoongi's ugly, unloyal, and annoying ass. (He's not ugly, Jimin just doesn't know how else to insult a perfectly handsome and attractive alpha like him.)

"Ugh, I feel like I'm in 2020 all over again." The omega huffs, sitting back up and staring around his room. He's grounded for a month. Imprisoned in his room for a month. It's only been a week of his suspension and he can't take it anymore.

Jeongguk stands from his bed and looks around the room. "It's not that bad. I like staying home."

"Yeah, but at least your boyfriend can come visit you." Jimin scoffs jokingly.

Jeongguk blushes and turns around to look at him. "Tae isn't my boyfriend."

"Yet," Jimin emphasizes. "Plus you have Hoseok, too."

Jeongguk's blush deepens. "I'm...I'm not into him like that."

Jimin was about to reply back sarcastically but then his door opens and his dad walks in. "Damn, I get zero privacy, huh?" He rolls his eyes.

"Not when you're grounded under my roof." His dad says with the same amount of attitude. Jeongguk tries to hide his laugh, sitting down on the bed beside Jimin.

"Gguk, your dad stopped by and dropped off your medication. He told me to make sure you take them so I have to watch you." The older omega explains.

Jeongguk's expression drops and he nods, reaching out his hand to take the pill bottle. After presenting, he had spent some days at home and whenever he tried to go to school, he was met with horrible anxiety. He easily gets overwhelmed with all the strong scents and emotions he senses, not to mention that he's still very insecure about being an alpha. So he was put on medication for his anxiety and sometimes had to take allergy medicine if his nose began to burn from smelling so many scents at once. It was common for some alphas to be overwhelmed the first few weeks after presenting, but Jeongguk is still very embarrassed about it.

To his luck, he managed to convince his and Jimin's dad to let him stay the night with Jimin. He explained that his inner alpha was very concerned about his omega friend, which wasn't an entire lie, but they managed to let him stay. Even though it broke Jimin's grounded rules, their fathers aren't heartless. Plus, they all knew that Jimin was going through something more than just being 'upset' at an alpha. He was going through heartbreak and tried to hide it.

Jeongguk takes his medicine, opening his mouth and lifting his tongue to prove that he didn't hide the pill. "All gone," he says.

"Good. Now part of the deal of letting you stay was no phones." Jimin's dad extends his hand out, waiting for Jeongguk's phone.

"He left it with his dad," Jimin answers for him, making sure the phone was hidden under the blanket.

"Bullshit," his own dad says. "Jeongguk is this the truth?"