21- how to distract your mind

"Such a pretty little omega," the alpha whispers to him as he nuzzles his nose into his neck. He inhales, sending shivers down the omega's spine.

"My omega," he grumbles, nibbling on his skin.

Jimin sighs in content, relaxing under Yoongi's protective pheromones. He allows the alpha to nip and kiss his skin while mumbling priases. He closes his eyes and bares his neck even more.

"Should I mark you right now?" Yoongi asks quietly, nose pressed against the omega's scent gland.

"Yes," he breathes out immediately. "I want to be yours."

"You're already mine." The alpha kisses his skin.

Jimin wakes up at the sound of the front door being unlocked. He opens his eyes and catches the sight of the alpha's blonde hair tickling his nose. He can feel Yoongi's arm resting on the dip of his waist with his fingers dipped underneath his shirt just a bit. Their legs are tangled together somehow and Jimin's arms are wrapped loosely around Yoongi's neck. He can feel the alpha breathing on his skin and he's immediately reminded of his dream. He blushes because as much as he wants to say the dream was just a dream, here he is with the alpha breathing against his neck.

"Jimin? Yoongi?" He hears his father call out from downstairs.

Realizing that his dad would go crazy seeing them this close, he tries to push the alpha away and sit up. Yoongi wakes up and frowns at him worriedly despite his obvious exhaustion.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks, voice deep from sleep. Jimin finds it oddly attractive. He doesn't think he's ever heard the alpha's voice become that deep. Of course, he'd never admit it.

"My dad's here." He answers and Yoongi sits up as well, rubbing his eyes.

"Shit," he mutters, climbing over Jimin and standing up. He looks panicked and worried. Jimin tries to sit up but is hit with a wave of nausea.

"What?" He frowns at the way Yoongi seems uneasy.

"You're in heat and now your bed smells like my scent. Your dad is gonna kill me."

"He won't."

"Jimin? Where are you?" They hear him coming up the stairs.

"Calm down or he'll think you're acting weird." Jimin advises just as his father makes it up the stairs and enters his room.

Immediately, the older omega rushes to his son. "You're in heat." He states the obvious.

Jimin nods, sniffling. "I think it made my sickness worse."

His father presses a hand against his forehead to check his temperature, sighing when it feels normal. He examines his son's face before placing kisses all over him like a baby.

"Dad, stop." Jimin grunts, pushing him away.

"I can tell you're feeling better," he says with a smile, pulling away from his only child.

"I am," the boy admits. Subconsciously, his eyes glance at Yoongi.

His father follows his gaze and smiles at the alpha. "Thank you for watching him. I know Jeongguk was supposed to be helping but he already told me he had an unexpected thing happen. I still appreciate you for taking care of him, though."

Yoongi bows slightly, "It's not a problem at all."

His father nods and turns back to his son. "I see you're still wearing his jacket. Why don't you return it?"

Jimin crosses his arms over his chest in a protective way, looking at Yoongi with hesitation in his eyes. He doesn't want to return the jacket. At least not tonight where he's still under the spell of his heat and for some reason, feels very attached to the alpha's jacket.