Chapter 7

3rd person's POV

Katsuki quickly cuts the call, feeling overwhelmed. What had he just done...? Izuku knew about Haru. This shouldn't have happened. Oh shit-

"Daddy-"

"Haru baby, can you do me a favor? I think it's time for your cartoon watching, isn't it? Why don't you watch it and wait for daddy to come back?"

Haru obediently nods and leaves the room. The moment Katsuki mentioned 'cartoons' he was sold.

Once the door shut and Haru's waddles down the stairs were heard, Katsuki's eyes starts watering. "Wh-why.."

He had no idea why he was embarrassed about showing off to others about Haru. Why? He could see flashes of memories in his eyes, worsening his situation even more.

Flashback~

"What the fuck Bakugo? Do you now have any common sense? Why are you so fucking careless?!? I'm pregnant because of you! I don't even want this child! I'm gonna abort it-"

"Don't call yourself my son. What did you even think when you did it? Huh? I don't remember growing you up like that! You take responsibility and do whatever the fuck you want. I don't even want to see you anymore."

"Your mother is right, Katsuki. I didn't expect this from you. What happened to you, huh? All it needed was a single moment for a goddman condom and you didn't remember that?"

"I'm disappointed."

"I feel disgusted."

"I HATE YOU"

It hurts so much hearing your loved ones tell you stuff like that. He never expected his parents to turn their backs on him. He had nothing. No-one.

He suffered so much. Until a bundle of joy cutely crawled its way into his life.

Why does this hurt so much? He didn't know. Maybe he was afraid that Izuku would probably feel just like how they felt? Disappointed? Disgusted? Irritated?

He didn't know. He didn't want to know. Maybe it's better if things are just left like this. He trusted Izuku, he had no idea how the other looks how he carries himself, or anything!

But Izuku was there for him when he needed it. Unlike a lot of other people whom he had known for years.

This may not be love (yet). But it's respect.

Katsuki suddenly felt a vibration in his hands, he flinched when he felt the buzz but then looked at the screen to find an unknown number.

Who is it now..?

"Is this Mr. Bakugo?"

"Yes that's me, how can I help you?"

"I'm calling from the Todoroki group of companies, we have sent you an email already but this is a follow-up call. You were selected for the post of new finance manager. Congratulations. You can start working from this Monday. Any questions or queries?"

"Um.. no. Thank you."

"Our pleasure sir. Hope to work with you soon." The girl with an uninterested voice cuts the call, it felt as if she read out the dialogues.

But Katsuki didn't care. He got the job!

At least something good happened today..

While thinking about it, Katsuki noticed a missed call, from another unknown number on his phone.

They must have called when I was talking to that girl..

So he calls them back up. "Who is this? I got a call from this number.."

"Katsuki! My god! You called me back up again, I was so worried! Before you cut the call and block my number and forget my existence. Listen to me.

I'm so fucking sorry!-"

"I-" Katsuki starts but then got cut off again.

"Sush! Listen to me! I didn't mean anything bad! Please don't take it that way! I was just surprised because you never mentioned a child!

And before I could tell you anything you cut the call! Do you have any idea how worried I was? My god! When I heard your call go into the second call I was somewhat relieved that you didn't do anything you might regret..

Again, I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't mean it, please don't be mad at me.. "

"Am I allowed to speak now?"

"I guess..?"

"I guess it's fine.. "

"Just fine..? Aww, come on! I'm sorry!!" Izuku whines making Katsuki's heart flutter into a million butterflies.

"Fine fine, okay. I forgive you." Katsuki says in a small voice, a slight smile creeping up to his lips.

"Did something happen before you called me back? I mean.. I might've angered you or upset you..."

"I did feel a little sad.. I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore because.. well I hid him from you and I'm super young to have a kid, you know.."

"Katsuki.. I'm never going to think of you like that, okay? Besides, you choose what you want to tell me.. I would be happy if you didn't hide anything so I could help you, but it's your choice!

And you said you are 23 now.. I don't think it's too young to have a child.."

"He's 4 years old, soon to be five, Izuku." Katsuki mumbles under his breath.

"You had him when you were.. 18?"

"Yea.. "

"Oh, Katsuki.. that still wouldn't change how I think of you, okay?" Izuku softly whispers, his voice sounding soothing to Katsuki.

"Yeah.."

"Do you have anything else to say to me?"

"Oh yeah, I got the job."

"OH MY GOODNESS!! YOU DID?!? THAT'S AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Off screams, so loud that Katsuki had to keep the phone a few centimetres away from his ears.

"You still more excited than I am."

"I know! But isn't it great! That asshole boss-" Izuku starts, but Katsuki cut him off.

"Language." Izuku loudly groans, irritated.

"I'm sorry Izuku, I'm just used to doing that." Katsuki chuckles.

"Why though?"

"Well Haru started talking and I and my friends used to curse a lot so we didn't want him to learn it from us."

"Haru? Is that his name?"

"Yeah. That's his name."

"Awww I wanna meet him!! I wanna meet you too..!"

Well, I do too..

"Yeah whatever"