Chapter 14

3rd person's POV

"So are you and Izuku a thing already?"

"What the fu-?"

It was pretty late at night and Haru was already put to bed. Katsuki and all the other four were sitting on the rooftop together, drinking.

"Who's Izuku?" Kaminari asks, his mouth full of, guess what- gummy bears.

"He's this boy Katsuki's been crushing on recently Denks."

"I'm not crushing on him-"

"Woah Bakubro. You never told me." Sero suddenly speaks, "How does he look? How many dates have you been to?"

"I haven't been on dates with him.."

"Yet," Kirishima adds, making Katsuki turn away from them with a small smile and slight blush on his cheeks.

"Well.. I don't even know if I like him. What makes you think I would go on dates with him?"

"Bakubro.. we've known you for years.. the way you look at him.. you have these soft looks in them, just like when you see Haru."

"Soft what now?"

"I wanna see him!" Kaminari whines. Sero joined in, both chanting continuously that they want to see Izuku.

"Fine! Shut the fuck up. I'll ask him to visit someday."

"Why not now?" Mina asks with suggestive eyes, a glass of beer in her hand as she clinked them with Kirishima's.

"Have you gone bonkers? It's midnight. There's no way I'm inviting him now."

"Video call him. Come on!" Sero insists, the whole group now chanting 'video call him' the neighbors would have heard them.

And Katsuki didn't like that. " Shut up! The others might hear you and start talking my ears off tomorrow." Well.. that just got them louder.

"Fine! Fucking hell! I hate you all."

"You love us bro" Sero mutters drunkenly.

"Yeah whatever. Be glad that I'm tired and drunk or I would have ripped your head off"

The others simply laughed it off. Katsuki pulled out his phone, his hand ghosting over Izuku's contact. Wouldn't it be disturbing? What if he woke him up?

"Do I have to-"

"Yes, you do." There went his chance of escaping. Katsuki calls Izuku, within just a few rings he picked up the phone, the whole screen was dark.

"Kacchan..? Why are you calling *yawn* now?"

Katsuki stays silent for a couple of minutes, not knowing how to respond to it. Others besides him were fan-girling because of how Izuku called him.

"Kacchan..? Say something.. it looks as if you have frozen.."

"Yeah.. um.. sorry for disturbing you.. were you asleep?" Katsuki mumbles, slightly guilty because he knows the feeling of being woken up unreasonably.

Izuku seems to have turned on the light or something because his face was completely seen right now, he seemed tired. It looked like he was asleep.

"I guess..? I kinda finished my assignment and fell asleep on it.. if you didn't call I wouldn't have noticed my drool on it.."

"Disgusting.." Katsuki says, his face looking rather funny to Izuku.

"Oh shut it. You know how irritating it is to do assignments late at night." Katsuki vaguely nods.

"Are you drunk?" Izuku questions, seeing Katsuki's cheeks slightly pink due to the alcohol and noticing how he was slightly slurring.

"Yeah.. not yet wasted, but I'm drinking with my friends" Katsuki shows his glass of beer.

"Your.. friends?"

Suddenly, Kirishima pops up on the screen with a wasted Kaminari with him. "Bro! Do you remember me?"

Izuku slightly flinches at the sudden noise, looking at Kirishima and another unfamiliar face, "Yeah.. Kirishima, right?" Kirishima nodded excitedly.

"This is also a friend of ours, Denki Kaminari. But I think he's far too wasted to talk right now."

"Wee... Wee.."

Izuku giggled seeing Kaminari's drunken state, Katsuki cut in saying, "You wouldn't enjoy his sober talking either." Izuku gasped at how rude it was but then laughed again when he saw Kaminari fall on top of Katsuki and pass out.

Then Katsuki's phone was snatched away, Izuku could hear Katsuki's angry 'hey!' then Mina came into the screen with another raven-haired boy he had never seen before.

"Hey, Mina!"

"OMG! Izuku! You remember my name!" Izuku laughed at how she sounded and nodded his head,

"Hi bro, I'm Hanta Sero, part of the squad!"

"Squad...?"

"The Bakusquad!"

"The Baku what?" Izuku laughs, he saw Katsuki angrily snatch the phone back and tell the others, but they seemed not to care about it because they were already used to it.

"Don't mind them Izuku. They are just idiots." Izuku slowly nods, a smile still carved on his face.

"You should get to bed Katsuki.. "

"But why.. I want to spend more time in here and probably drink a little more.. " Katsuki softly says, unlike his usual self or when he yells at his friends. Izuku assumed it was because he was drunk.

"No more alcohol for you Katsuki. You are already drunk. Go to bed and sleep. You will be having a hell of a hangover tomorrow. How much did you even drink?"

"3"

"Glasses?"

"Nope. 3 bottles."

Izuku groaned loudly, there is a chance that Katsuki wouldn't even remember the phone call. He looked sober, but Izuku could sense how drunk he was the more he started talking.

"Go to bed Katsuki. Kirishima?"

The sad redhead popped into the screen. "Yes, bro?" Within a second the phone slipped out of his hands, thankfully it didn't break but it was obvious that he was drunk.

"You all are too drunk! Go to bed Kirishima, take Katsuki and the others with you. You guys might regret your decision of drinking too much."

Mina popped on the screen with a pout on her face, Izuku questioningly raised his eyebrow at her, "Izu.. promise us you will visit tomorrow.."

"But.. I'm kinda busy tomorrow.."

"Please.."

"..."

"Puhhleasee"

"....."

"Pwease!!" Mina's pout deepened causing Izuku to groan again, "Fucking fine. I'll drop by tomorrow but you all better get to bed. Right Now."