Chapter 10

3rd person's POV

A blurry vision was what Katsuki was rewarded with. His tears were still running down his face and he could hardly see the outline of the person in front of him.

The credits were still rolling behind them and now that Katsuki notices, no one else except them was in the theatre.

"Can you hear me?" The man, actually a boy, kneeled to get a better view.

His voice.. Katsuki had heard it before.. it sounded so familar..

"Um.. yeah, sorry.. what were you saying?" Katsuki mumbles, harshly wiping away the tears, the boy in front of him finally coming into view.

He had bushy green hair, which was untamed and falling on his eyes. His eyes had a curious green glint to them, making him even more adorable. Freckles were beautifully scattered on his cheeks and nose.

The other hesitates as if he was pondering whether he should tell the older or not.

"That.. doesn't matter.. are you okay?" The boy asks, pulling Katsuki up and frowning slightly when he realized how tiny he looked when compared to the others.

He's just simply tired of being the shortest.. everywhere..

"Yeah, kid. I'm fine, don't worry." Katsuki mutters, still thinking if he knew who this person was.

Suddenly the greenhead stubs his toe on a nearby chair and yells, "Shit!"

And out of habit- "Language."

Both of them freeze at that. "Oh- wait.. Katsuki?" The greenhead asks, soon Katsuki realizes as well, that's why he knew the voice! And that's why he instinctively corrected him!

"Izuku..?" (I didn't want them to find out by just a simple introduction XD)

Both males stare into each other's eyes, so cheesy, so romantic- "Who the fuck are you two? It's been a long time since the movie ended. Stop eye fucking each other and leave. Children these days tsk."

An old lady, probably the Janitor yells, making Izuku clasp Katsuki's hand and pull him off the theatre.

They both end up laughing hard once they step into the pavement and face away from the theatre.

"Woah- I didn't expect you there.. that was an odd place to meet at.." Izuku says, giggling.

"I didn't expect you either, what were you doing there?"

They both start walking mindlessly, going inside the park where Katsuki previously met his parents at. But he didn't think about that, instead, Izuku was all over in his mind.

"My exams just got over and I wanted to watch some movie unfortunately the new All Might movie was sold out, so I had to take this one.."

Izuku frowns before turning away, looking at a few kids playing in the park before their parents came to pull them away saying it's too late.

"What were you doing there Katsuki? It was obvious you weren't there to watch the movie." Izuku says turning around catching Katsuki's eyes.

The atmosphere turns thick.

Katsuki stays silent, not knowing how to handle all his questions. "Why were you crying, Katsuki?" Katsuki folds his hands, looking down at his toes as they walked, suddenly finding the ground more interesting.

"Isn't it late for you, Izuku? Shouldn't you be home?"

"Katsuki. I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you."

"And I'm trying to avoid it!" Katsuki shouts, irritated, people around them look questioningly before muttering something under their breath and carrying on with their work.

"Fine. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Let's not fight on our first meet itself, please.." Izuku sighs harshly.

"Anyways Katsuki, do I get to meet Haru?? Please??" Izuku asks, in pout just a few minutes after the suffocating silence.

"You want to meet him? It's too late.. he might have gone to sleep already.." Katsuki says checking the time.

"Already..? Who takes care of him when you are away watching boring movies?"

Katsuki scoffs, "What do you mean? You think I'm always watching lame movies?"

"Probably.. "

"My friends take care of him when I'm working." Katsuki completely ignored him and answered his first question making Izuku giggle slightly.

"Oh.. anyway.. I should probably go home is too late.. you have my number, don't you? Let's meet another day.." Izuku suddenly said, ruffling his hair as a habit.

"Where do you live?" Katsuki asks, worried for the younger.

"Um.. Can I trust you..?"

Katsuki scoffs, "No. You can't."

"I knew it! You are probably some creep-"

"Do I look like that?" Katsuki asks, shortly smirking when he noticed Izuku checking him out bravely. Izuku shuttle licked his lips and bit them, taking in all of Katsuki's looks.

"I mean.. no.. you look nice.. " Izuku shyly mutters, playing with his fingers. Katsuki looked at the cute broccoli and smiled softly to himself.

"We are at the bus stop. Stay safe and text me when you reach home, okay?"

Izuku looked up, finally realizing that they had reached a bus stop, he looked back at Katsuki and nodded furiously, his hair bouncing. "Yeah. Okay! Good night! Bye!"

Katsuki got home, smiling to himself, he saw Mina in the living room on her phone. They didn't even have time to talk as Mina practically ran out of the house, yelling that it was too late for her and that she will meet him the next day.

Katsuki frowned and looked at the time. 11:40 p. m. Had he been spending nearly 30 minutes with Izuku? He never realized the time..

Katsuki changed into his pajamas, getting ready for the night before slipping into the sheets next to Haru.

"D-daddy? Is it you?" Haru sleepily questions, not even bothering to open his eyes.

"Yes love, don't worry. Sleep." Katsuki murmurs, his hands threading through Haru's hair. His phone lights up at the dresser, making him grab it and see the text.

Unknown:
Hey Katsuki! It's me Izuku! Hope you saved my number already.. anyways! I just got home. I suppose you did too, sleep well! Good night!

Me:
Yeah, Izuku. I reached home around 10 minutes ago. Good night to you too.

Katsuki smiled and shut his phone off, going to sleep.

Authors note:
I'm sorry for the late update.. I had this writing competition a few days ago and guess what? I lost.

Ever since then I've been overthinking a lot about writing, you know..