Chapter 19

3rd person's POV

Within a week, Katsuki was sent back home. He did have a choice if he wants to go home or stay until he is properly healed, but he chose to go back.

Haru wasn't sent to schools in case something happens, someone always has an eye on him, so that he doesn't go too far away or something.

Haru was a really intelligent child. He understood the problem and was ready to do anything Katsuki says because he knows it was for his own good.

The Bakusquad was always at Katsuki's place, helping him in various ways.

Seeing that Katsuki was still not properly healed, he also needed a lot of help for simple things like walking and moving around.

Izuku was visiting quite often, he would come in the morning, check them, go to college, come back and hang out before going home for the night.

Todoroki was trying to help in all ways possible, but his father.. well.. he just couldn't do much without his father noticing.

They didn't meet Shinso since after they left the hospital but turns out he and Kaminari text every day.

Today was a particularly hard day, it's been over a week since Haru was allowed to go outside and he's been trying not to say that but it's a little frustrating for a young child to be jailed up.

He's been cranky and gloomy lately that Katsuki decided to let him play for a couple of hours, with the supervision of adults though. He had called Izuku if he could call his neighbors to play with Haru.

Turns out Katsuma and Maharo were excited about their play date. Izuku explained how they were literally pouncing on him to take them to Haru. In a couple of hours, they were over to Katsuki's place.

The whole Bakusquad volunteered to take care of the kids, since Katsuki is still in rehab, he isn't allowed to walk unnecessarily or move his arms around since it might affect the scar on his chest.

He's always required to stay with a helper which irritates him but he has no choice but to suck it up. Since the Bakusquad wanted to do, Izuku volunteered to stay with Katsuki to help him.

Two gays, in an empty house, they might kiss.

Ignoring both of their horny minds and racing hearts, they bid goodbye to the others. Seeing that Katsuki isn't allowed to walk, Izuku doesn't let him do anything.

The action feels childish to Katsuki, but he was pampered well, so he can't really complain. Now that Katsuki has nothing to do, all he did was stare at Izuku like a creep.

"Katsuki, you know that I know that you are staring at me, right?" Izuku sighs, turning around to finally meet Katsuki's eye after an awkward action of pretending to not catch Katsuki's eye.

"Yeah, I know," Katsuki replies smugly. His eyes still held the intense stare making Izuku slightly freak out on the inside.

"Then why are you still staring?" The green-haired had a book in his hand for over the past 15 minutes, he didn't read a single line since he was too focused on wondering why Katsuki was staring at him.

"Cause I'm bored and you look interesting."

Izuku was slightly taken aback about how he was described as 'intersting'. "Interesting? That's new... I've never heard anyone call me interesting.." Izuku murmurs with a smile while he walks towards Katsuki's bed.

"Oh really? Seems like others missed out on an awesome chance." Katsuki whispers, Izuku blushes slightly before handing Katsuki his tablets and a host of water, urging him to take it.

"I've always been called the ugly nerd, cause you know, I study a lot and don't have many friends.. " Izuku mumbles, mostly to himself but Katsuki could hear him because of their close proximity.

"You're not ugly or boring. You're awesome Izuku." Izuku blushes even harder while covering his face with his hands. Looking at his reaction, Katsuki lets out a small smile.

"Don't talk like that! I am blushing already, come on.. this is so cheesy.." Izuku smiles while peeking out from his fingers looking at Katsuki through them.

Katsuki swiftly pulls Izuku's hands with minimal effort, making the younger sit down on his bed. "I think people just don't know how to admire beauty, you know.. Cause you look ravishing, babe."

He whispers, holding his eye contact with a soft look on them. Izuku is really flustered at how Katsuki was speaking, but he would admit that those words sent billions of butterflies flying inside his stomach.

"Kacchan.." Izuku says softly with his cheeks tinted bright pink while his eyes blow wide. He softly grasped Katsuki's hand as he interlocks them.

Katsuki quickly looks down to find Izuku's hand in his clasp. He looks back again at Izuku to find him staring down at their hands with a smile on his face.

"You never say things like these to anyone else.." Izuku whispers, confused. Katsuki looks at him with a serious look, his fingers already caressing Izuku's soft hands.

"That's cause it's you. Not some random extra. You are different." Katsuki says, looking straight into Izuku's eyes, making him wonder if he could feel his soul too.

"Kacchan.."

Izuku slowly leans forward, his eyes traveling down to Katsuki's lips. The older also notices making him forward too, his hands pulling Izuku towards him.

Katsuki had merely just wanted to see Izuku flustered and red in front of him. He didn't expect it to lead to something even more exciting. No complaints though.

Izuku closes his eyes, leaning forward, Katsuki smiles at his innocence, his other hand sliding to hold nape, while pulling his face closer to his. Katsuki slightly tilts his face as his lips gently touch the others.

Izuku shuttle shudders before trying to move his lips, Katsuki threads his fingers into Izuku's hair as he pushes even more into Izuku's lips, feeling the plumpness.

Izuku clasps Katsuki's shirt with his free hand as he leans forward. They both soon back away, blushing. They had something that was called an innocent kiss, without the tongue or much rush.

"Mhm... Kacchan.."