Chapter 11

3rd person's POV

The next day Katsuki was on his way to work, his heart still thinking about Izuku. Suddenly, he bumps into someone, the collision resulting in the other person falling hard on their butt.

"Oh- I'm sorry.. I wasn't looking where I was going.." Katsuki mumbles under his breath, looking down to find a... familiar mop of green hair?

"Ouch! It's okay.. - Katsuki? What are you doing here?" Izuku smiles still sitting on the ground not even bothering to lift himself. Katsuki sighs and pulls Izuku up and starts walking with him.

"It's where I work, Izuku." He states hearing Izuku's gasp.

"Really? Do you work here? Woah! Todoroki is an old friend of mine! I was just about to go and meet him!"

"Todoroki?" Katsuki questions and then continues, "He's my high school friend actually.. how did you guys meet?"

"He was in therapy for a few weeks under my professor, I met him during one of his sessions, since then we hang out at times!" Izuku exclaims.

Both of them made their way towards the elevator when Katsuki got a text from Shoto asking him to meet him. Izuku was happily chatting while Katsuki was (pretending to) listening.

"Are you even listening, Katsuki?" Izuku mutters with a cute angry pout.

"Yes, of course, I am."

Izuku juts out his lips, frowning, "What was I talking about?" He questions.

"Umm.. about how you nearly stepped on dog poop while coming here?" Izuku smiled and nodded his head and continued talking.

Katsuki was constantly eyeing his lips..
They looked so inviting..

Ding!

The elevator reached the last floor, both of them exited and went together to Shoto's room, not even sparing a glance at his secretary.

"Ah Bakugo- oh, Midoriya. Hi. Come in both of you." They both entered the room and sat down casually. "Do you guys know each other?"

Katsuki simply nodded while Izuku said, "Yep"

Within just a few minutes Katsuki was out of the place with a few reports in his hands waiting to be finished.

He wonders what Izuku and Todoroki might be talking about..

Time skip~

Everything was done and Katsuki was set to go home. It's just so peaceful- "Hello Katsuki!!" Katsuki mentally sighs.

"I was waiting for you to complete your work so we can talk together!!"

Not gonna lie, but Katsuki does feel happy near Izuku, but he would never admit it. Not even to himself.

"Umm.. Izuku, do you wanna meet Haru today?" (I swear I wrote Haru as Ikio and didn't realize for a few seconds😂)

"I can?? Really? Yay! I wanna meet him so bad!! But how come you trust me already?" Izuku asked, thinking hard with a cute concentrating expression.

"I don't. But I do know that I'm stronger than you and I can protect myself and Haru."

"Well, you got me there. Anyway! Where do you live? Do we take the train? Or do you walk? That's too hard, I can't walk-"

"We are taking the train, don't worry." The couple ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) took the train, with Izuku chatting about his day, as usual.

"Katsuki! Why are you so cold? Like, you hardly show any expressions.." Izuku whines playfully.

"That's just me, I guess." Katsuki chuckles.

The train was surprisingly full that day, Katsuki usually leaves work early to avoid the crowd, but somehow today it's just as full as peak hours.

Izuku and Katsuki sit next to each other in a comfortable silence because Izuku had finished telling his whole day activities to Katsuki.

Suddenly, a guy, possibly in his late 20s came in with a toddler in his hands, it was so obvious that he was scared to hold the baby, because of his awkward posture.

Katsuki, being the gentleman he is, stood up and have the seat to the man, who bowed slightly, showing his gratitude. The man then sits next to Izuku.

Within minutes the child started getting cranky and started crying loudly. People around were cursing under their breaths. But no one bothered to help. They all looked at the man with mean glares and just turned away, not even caring.

The man was trying his best to calm the child. He tried to talk, doing weird and funny faces, rocking the child, swaying to and fro, but nothing worked.

Seeing the other people curse at him and look at him with a judging face had him embarrassed and he nearly cried because he felt overwhelmed.

Katsuki quickly passed his briefcase to Izuku, who took it in his hands, confused. Katsuki looked at the man and asked him to pass over the child to him.

The man seemed a little hesitant but ends up doing it because he has no idea how to cope with this. Katsuki took the child in his hands, smiling widely at the baby boy and swaying him to and fro.

Katsuki was talking to the baby in a childish voice, happily chuckling as he did so. The child calmed down soon, smiling at Katsuki and softly clapping his hands. (Canon Bakugo could never, yet here I am writing like this 💀)

Izuku was awestruck. This doesn't seem like the Katsuki he knew at all! He... He is so different! Who is this man? This was the first time he saw Katsuki smile so widely, genuinely. He looked happy.

The man was so relieved when the child stopped crying and he kept on thanking Katsuki for his help until they got off the train. "Wow, Katsuki.. you were... you were so.."

"I was so what? I'm not a superhero or anything. I just helped him calm down a baby." Katsuki scoffs and walks slowly, pacing with Izuku.

"You are a superhero. To Haru, to the kid, you just calmed down and probably to its father too." Izuku says, making Katsuki smile as he was reminded of something.

Or rather someone.