Chapter 15

3rd person POV
Katsuki woke up with the worst hangover he had ever experienced. Okay well, maybe that's a lie.. he had drunk much worse during his high school days. But still! He hated the morning after drinking.

He looks around finding a huge heap of people in his living room. Kirishima was laying on the ground drooling in his sleep and Kaminari lay on top of him, clutching onto Kirishima's shirt.

Mina was sprawled out on the couch, her head hanging off the armrest. Sero was right below the couch, cuddled up due to cold probably.

Katsuki stood up from the ground with a hand over his head holding his throbbing forehead as he walked over to a cupboard and pulled out bedsheets. He laid one on top of Sero first then did the same to others.

Kaminari and Kirishima seemed uncomfortable so Katsuki rolled off Kaminari, knowing very well that nothing could wake him up, and then placed separate bedsheets on them.

The moment he laid one on Mina she immediately grasped it and pulled it closer, cuddling up to it. Katsuki softly smiles and walked off to wake up Haru.

"Haru, wake up it's time to go to school."

"5 more minutes please.." he softly mumbles from underneath the blankets causing Katsuki to chuckle slightly and go shake Haru awake.

"I'm sorry Haru, but we are already late."

"Please daddy.. can I not go to school today?"

"Nope. You are going today and you are waking up now." Katsuki pulls off the sheets and threw Haru over his shoulder and carries him down with Haru whining on top of him.

Katsuki decided not to wake the others because they seemed pretty comfortable, especially after giving them a blanket, so he made breakfast for all of them and left it in the refrigerator.

Haru was whining the whole time, it seemed like he didn't want to go to school, but Katsuki was pretty strict so he forced him to get ready.

Haru expected someone to wake up to support him and not let him go to school, which had happened too many times to Katsuki's dismay. But unfortunately, everyone was fast asleep.

"Daddy..."

"You are going to school and that's final Haru. No more talking." The headache from the hangover was really irritating as Haru continuously whined. Katsuki, of course, didn't shout at Haru, he could never.

But scolding Haru itself is like a really rare thing and Katsuki hated to do it, especially when Haru's face turns gloomy. "I'm sorry Haru.. but it's for your own good, right? I promise, after school, I'll take you to for ice cream today, okay?"

"Mhm! Okay, daddy!" Haru squealed before getting back to his normal mood.

Haru and Katsuki managed to get to the school on time. Katsuki was still in his pyjamas while he dropped off Haru. He was just really sleepy and he had decided not to go to work that day.

Knowing the boss has its own privileges. Duh.

But to both Haru and Katsuki's surprise, Izuku was at the playschool! He was dropping off a kid with dirty blonde hair who seemed to be really clingy to him.

The kid was clutching onto Izuku's pants, his tears were so close to dropping down from his eyes. He kept shaking his head, but Izuku didn't budge.

"Zuzu..? Is that zuzu? Daddy! It's zuzu!!" Haru suddenly screamed and ran off from Katsuki to Izuku. Katsuki freaked out a little on how it might disturb Izuku but then went following.

"Haru-chan! It's nice seeing you here! Do you go to school here?" By the time Katsuki reached there Haru was already hugging Izuku who was in an uncomfortable position because he couldn't hug back since the other kid was still clutching onto him.

"Yes! I do!" Haru smiled at him.

"Kacchan! It's nice seeing you here! We keep bumping each other!" Katsuki nods his head in a way of saying that he felt the same. Soon they all heard whimpers from the other kid.

"Oh oh," Izuku said before dropping off Haru to his feet (much to his dismay) and picking up the kid rocking him in his arms.

"Katsuma-kun.. don't worry, okay? You will find new friends here too! Shhh.. don't cry.." Izuku softly whispers, patting on Katsuma's back and rubbing it softly.

"Haru-chan studies here too! You both should be friends!"

Izuku stopped Katsuma down who was pouting and then pushed him towards Haru who had a smile on his face and a handheld towards Katsuma to shake. "Hello, Katsuma! My name is Haru!"

Izuku silently encouraged Katsuma who seemed hesitant before he slowly shook hands with Haru. "Hello, Haru-chan.." Both Katsuki and Izuku smiled at them before sending them off.

They both waddled into their school holding hands together.

"Who's that Izuku?" Katsuki quickly asks before Izuku could.

"That's a kid that recently moved next to my house. His sister had already gone in but he was nervous to meet new people. I volunteered to drop them off because their father was busy."

Katsuki nodded as they both started walking off together. "Do you remember calling me last night?" Katsuki suddenly stopped in his tracks confused.

"Called.. you? When..?"

"When you were drunk dumbass. You video called me with your friends, Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero." Katsuki quickly pulled out his phone to check if it was true.

He indeed saw the call history. He had spoken to Izuku for nearly 15 minutes last night. "I'm really sorry.. I was drunk, I guess. I had no idea.. did I do something embarrassing?"

"Not really.. but I did promise Mina to visit her today."

"Promise what..?" Katsuki had actually planned on throwing out his friends and having a nice relaxing day today since he had been working too much lately.

That's why he had decided to drink with his friends the before day, but if Izuku is visiting then.. fuck his plans. Izuku is more important.