Chapter 20

3rd person's POV

Just like any other cliche love story, post-kiss scenes were awkward between Izuku and Katsuki. They had enjoyed the kiss so much that they can't help but blush everytime the other is around or mentioned.

Thankfully, nobody realised the sexual
tension between them after they returned from the play date.

"Zuzu? Can you stay with us tonight?" Maharo and Katsuma were really tired that they fell asleep on the couch when Haru approached Izuku and asked him.

"Um.. I don't think so Haru-chan.. Katsuma-kun and Maharo-chan need to go back home.. their father will be waiting for them." Izuku tries to reason.

"You can come back after dr-dropping them, right?"

"He was here the whole day, Haru. You can't expect him to stay even longer, he has a home too." Katsuki calls out from his bed.

"But, I didn't get to spend time with zuzu all day!" Haru whines, stomping his legs adamantly.

Katsuki scoffs, "That's cause you have been very busy with your new friends." Hearing this, Haru felt a little guilty, he thought it was his fault and that he probably hurt Izuku.

His lower lip slightly wobbled, "I didn't mean to igno-ignowe zuzu.." Izuku shoots a glare at Katsuki before picking up Haru and consoling him.

"It's not your fault Haru-chan.. I'm happy tha you got new friends and had a lot of fun with them."

Haru calms down slowly, fisting his hands onto Izuku's shirt, "But.. when do we swend(spend) time? You can sleep here! Please stay for the night zuzu.."

"Stop forcing him Haru." Katsuki calls out, his head ducked into his phone, both him and Izuku knew they were just trying to avoid being with each other for the time being seeing that they are in the awkward phase of their relationship.

Neither friends nor lovers.

Haru turned towards Katsuki, "I'm trying to make him stay and you are asking him to leave! Help me conwince him daddy! Stop being mean!" Katsuki grumbles something before focusing back on his phone.

Katsuki could see himself in Haru at times. Like now. He is pretty adamant and Haru turned out exactly like him. Both of them are brats. (and they are proud to be one)

"Haru.. it's okay.. besides where will I sleep, huh? Sero and Kirishima are staying today and are sharing the guest room.. you don't want me to sleep on the couch, do you?"

"You can sleep with me and daddy in our room!" Katsuki suddenly chokes hearing Haru.

Haru glares at Katsuki before continuing, "Since daddy was mean today, we both can sleep in our room and daddy can sleep on the couch too!"

"Haru Bakugo!" Katsuki yells offended. Well the sassy little baby didn't care and still tried to get Izuku to stay with his pouty lips and doe eyes.

Izuku tried not to fall for it but he just can't resist. Pouty lips are his absolute weakness.

"Fine! I'll see what I can do.." He let out a small smile when he saw how Haru jumped around happily.

Time skip~

Once Katsuma and Maharo were dropped back at their house, Izuku could have gone back home and pretended that he forgot to go back or that he was really tired so he decided to take a nap and fell asleep.

Unfortunately, he couldn't do that, "Bye Katsuma-kun and Maharo-chan! Let's meet in school!! Bye-bye!!" Haru yells, he had tagged along with him to drop them. He knew Izuku might not come back so he whined and forced Katsuki to let him go.

Flashback~

"Pwease daddy! I'll be safe, I promise and I'll do everything zuzu tells me to. Pwease let me go.." Haru whined to Katsuki, Maharo and Katsuma were standing behind him awkwardly.

"It's dangerous Haru. Probably another day, just not today, okay?" Katsuki tried to reason, he's pretty irritated today since his relationship with Izuku wasn't working out well and he couldn't help but want to kiss his lips.

Izuku's lips has been on his mind all day that it's just so frustrating!

"Please Mr. Bakugo.. we will take care of him!" Maharo asked Katsuki, while Katsuma nodded his head along with her. Katsuki had no choice but to listen to them.

He looked up to find Izuku already staring at him. Izuku suddenly winks at him. Katsuki's mind stops for a second as his cheeks turn red. He quickly looks away to hide his embarassment.

"Fine fine.. whatever, you can go with them. But, promise me you will listen to everything Izuku says and will not wander off."

"Yeah I promise daddy! Thank you!" Haru yells before taking hold of Maharo and Katsuma's hands and running away from the bedroom.

"You didn't have to come, you know.. I wouldn't have ran away if you didn't come with me.." Izuku grumbled, pouting at Haru.

"I don't know zuzu, you would've ran away if you had the chance."

Izuku huffs at it even though he knew it was true. Right when they were about to leave, a red sports car zooms past them and parks at a particular house. "Why is that car parking at my house?"

Izuku asks confused, "I don't think mum knows anybody with that expensive car.." Izuku whispers.

"Is that your house? Can we meet your mommy?" Haru whispers back, not even knowing why he was whispering, he just liked doing it because Izuku did it.

Izuku pulls Haru behind a bush, because Katsuki once told him to hide away from people if they seem dangerous.

"Yeah, we could if you want to." Izuku then whispers. Suddenly a women, seemingly in her early twenties stepped out of the car with another person around his mid forties. She was wearing a red dress, her face covered with a mask and sunglasses.

She removes her mask as she rings the doorbell, Haru softly gasped when he recognises her.

"Zuzu! That's the lady that hurt daddy!"