Stars Contant

Stars Constant
Steve Harrington

❝Sometimes memories are the worst forms of torture

❝Sometimes memories are the worst forms of torture.❞

Gwen Henderson was given another chance at life when she was 13 years old. Adopted by Claudia Henderson, she was finally able to be a somewhat normal teenager.

She had a loving family, an annoyingly adorable little brother, and a fresh reputation at school. She seemed to get on with the new lifestyle great as well. She got along with the small family, and even got along with her adoptive brothers friends.

And although this may sound great to any other normal teen, Gwen was still ridden with the trauma and guilt of her past. Sleepless nights were a common occurrence, as were the nightmares that had her jolting up in bed, drenched in sweat with a scream.

Even given the chance of a new life, her past seemed to follow her everywhere she went.

Or...

Gwen Henderson just wanted a normal high school experience when she got the chance. Minding her business, going to parties, being a stupid kid... but that was never a possibility in Hawkins Indiana.

I do not own the plot or characters of stranger things. All credit goes to Netflix and the Duffer Brothers. I do however, own my original characters and plots.

This is a Steve Harrington fic, but it also focuses on Gwens solo storyline, and her relationship with other characters. I don't want Steve to be her "savior" for all of her issues, so it's a bit more independent than other stories.

Trigger warnings are at the top of their respective chapters.

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/26gJmmjI6tfpBwObT4HneC?si=7usT4jDNSEql6vHjDA0zEg

com/playlist/26gJmmjI6tfpBwObT4HneC?si=7usT4jDNSEql6vHjDA0zEg

Enjoy :)