7: The Creature

The Order of Death- Public Image Ltd.

❝Weakness

Waiting

Silence

Payment❞

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE CREATURE
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Gwen drives her car down the street and toward the school, putting a steady pressure on the gas pedal and leaning an elbow on the window with her other foot propped up on the seat.

"Jesus, Dustin. Sit still!" Lucas complains from the back seat beside Dustin who sits in the middle, and Mike who sits on the other side.

"Well, I'm sorry! If Gwen could drive a normal person, maybe I wouldn't get a handle to the face every turn!" Dustin yells back while holding the said handle inches away from his face.

The boys needed to take their bikes with them because Gwen can't stay at the school with them all day. She made a promise to Nancy go with her and talk to Jonathan about the pictures, and she always keeps her promises.

"Will you stop complaining?" Gwen glances over her shoulder at the two with her nose scrunched.

"'Will you stop complaining?'" Lucas mocks under his breath, still upset at Gwen for this morning.

Gwen rolls her eyes and looks to her left at Eleven, meeting her gaze. "Boys,"  Gwen shakes her head. Eleven gives an amused smile and turns back to the open window, closing her eyes and letting the wind hit her face.

When they get to the school, Gwen parks the car in the parking lot and takes the keys out of the ignition before putting them in her pocket. The boys all sigh in relief and scramble out of the car. After Dustin falls on Lucas while getting out, and subsequently get into a petty argument with him, they head to the back doors.

They all walk in, Gwen standing near the back to follow the others since she doesn't know where the AV room is.

Mike turns his head to them all. "Okay, remember. If anyone sees us, look sad."

"Yeah, don't count on Dustin for that. I found out this morning that he's an awful actor," Gwen scoffs and Dustin holds up his middle finger.

They all get to the AV room and Mike tries to open the door, only for it to be locked. He tries again, but the door fails to open. He hits to door in frustration and turns around. "It's locked."