childhood

My mother, the most caring and beautiful person I've ever known. Having her as my mom was something I was very proud of, Everyone loves their mom and so did I.

Even though we had alot of complications and family issues, she still didn't let any of those events ruin our relationship . We still managed to meet eachother and spent time just by ourselves.

Whether it be once a month or once a week.

She used to live across the street from my house, on the right side of the lane .

I still remember how she used to always come over to my window just to ask me if I was doing well and if i was able to handle things on my own. She even used to ask me if i needed any help regarding my studies or if I needed anything and if she couldn't get it then she'd bring me alot of chocolates to make it up to me.

at atoll age of 7, they both separated from because of  dad and his habits.

He was sweet , caring and loving in the first 2 months into their marriage, but later on he became the old him the REAL HIM, all he used to do was spend money on gambling , friends and alcohol.

He became an alcoholic, he was never even able to financially support our own house .

He failed to become a son, a father and a husband just because he chose ruining himself over his own family.

My mom was so done with him that she decided to file a divorce against him it took alot of months but then finally they ended up getting divorced happily.

The only flaw was that I wasn't able to see my mother, because my mother didn't get my custody . The judge thought she wasn't that financially stable to raise me.

She used to have a job but that job could only afford her expenses and not others.

Which left me with only one decision , to stay in my dad's custody.
Of course, he was happy but i wasn't.

Growing up is tough, especially when your family is fucked up

I knew he'd bring me Nothing but failure in my life

But my mom she loved me and cared about me, after all she had a heart of mother.

So even after not getting my custody she didn't loose hope and she started living across the street from mine so that she could see me grow into a healthy and gorgeous women just like her.

She wanted me to become like her but not in a situation like she ended up in.

She was a kind soul , i also remember those days when she used to cook me in the middle of the night and then we used to watch our favourite series together.

But all good things come with a price, just like that when I was 8 she passed away due to cancer, it was too late for her to be saved.

Not only that, she herself didn't wanted to live because of how shitty her life had become with only 1% of happiness which was me.

All I ever wanted was my mum to see me become THAT GIRL she wished I would become. But some dreams are left unfinished once you snap back into reality.

My dad didn't shed a tear at her funeral instead I saw how he was happy to know that my mom is gone.

He knew now that my mother is not around he could influence me to become just like him.

But , little did he know no matter what I would always adore my mother in my dreams,in my reality and even in my thoughts.

_____________

First chapter how's it going so far?
Have a great day :)