eyes on me?

We were going back to the big room after being shocked at the thing that had just happened. But, while I was going back I realized a arm grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me aside.

With a loud thud I landed on to someone's chest. It was warm, cozy and comfortable especially after what I had just witnessed.

I opened my eyes and saw someone in a red tracksuit . Oh shit he's the guard , he was the masked man.

       " I'm glad you're fine" he said while putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

      "Umh yeah, well who are you?" I said hesitating as he touched me.

      "Sorry I can't disclose my personal information. "

      "What just happened out there ? Why were they killed? Are they all really dead?" I said because I was panicking.

      " Miss l/n, are you fine?. " He started panicking too cause he didn't know what to do.

I then stopped panicking as i took some long breathes and asked the man.

      "How do you know me? How do you my name? Why do you and your fellow Friends keep on looking at me as if I'm something precious? " I know I was asking him too many questions at the same time. Which was probably annoying him but I really wanted to know all the answers to my questions.

     "My eyes , his eyes and everyone's eyes, are on you" he was serious and he really meant what he had just said.

      "Why me ? and who is 'his eyes'?" I asked nervously.

      "We don't know yet , but everyone says that our boss finds something strange in you , we think he likes you.", "But we are not sure yet ,so we all are trying to hit on you to see if you could be ours, we would be grateful if we could steal our bosses girl , because almost half of the majority hates him " I could feel him being sad while he uttered those words and then he gives me some sought of small band for my wrist.

       "Here take this and go to the room fast, or else everyone would think something suspicious is going on between us and they'll probably kill us" he says in a tone which said "he was worried".

       "Oh don't worry , nobody would think something is going on between us , CAUSE IT COULDN'T BE TRUE ,NEVER EVER , SO STOP DREAMING " I said furiously which sounded more like I was teasing him ,but I don't know for some reason the masked man found it sexual .

He removed his mask beneath it he was still wearing a black underneath mask , he folded it up till his nose .

Tw: sexual scenes ahead.

I could see his cheeks that looked shiny, his plumpy pink lips and his pointy nose. I wished if I could have seen his full face without keeping it a secret.

He then suddenly leaned in for a kiss. He left me in total shock, Then He slowly started using his tongue, it felt weird at first but then it started feeling comfortable as he wasn't tensed anymore.

It was my first kiss that I just gave away to a random guy who probably thinks like Adolf hitler, The kiss was passionate though.

The moment was so hot that I felt my body parts begging me to rip his clothes off and tell him to fuck me. But suddenly he broke the kiss leaving me waiting more of him and he took his mask back as he said

(Sexual scene over.)

      "So, do you still think Nothing could happen between us ?NEVER EVER?" He said as he smirked.

      "Maybe there could be something between us" I said as a small blush appeared in my face, I didn't want this to be quite awkward so I told him this but I didn't mean any of it.

Or maybe I did. Just a tiny bit.

He then lifts my chin up and says,

      "I could make that 'maybe' of yours into an yes if I wanted to " as he licked his lips which was quite hot.

      "Let's see" i walked away biting my lips, without waiting for his response.

He saw me biting my lips though and he shouted in a low voice from behind and said

       "Don't lie to me I know you wanna get in my bed"

Fuck, how did he see that? Was is that obvious? I wasn't able to stop blushing with that one comment of his, I think I'm failling.

Not in love but with his dic-

As I entered the room I saw everyone sitting down in shock after seeing what had just happened, I got so lost with that masked man that I totally forgot what had happened a few minutes ago.

      "Number 454, why do you look so red are you blushing?" 456 said just like a nosy ass he already was, but like really was I blushing that bad ?? No I can't not right now .

       "No I'm mot BLUSHING 456" i rolled my eyes and then turned myself away .

_________________
How was this chapter readers??
I hope you have an amazing day.