with you

Tw: smut⚠️

As i followed the mask man, he led me to a room it was pretty small but enough for one person to sleep in, he then locked the door as soon as I entered the room and hugged me from behind.

I was scared at first cause i thought I would be staying here alone but then I remembered the touch , i was familiar with this touch I recalled it .

"Jace? Is it you?" I said while hesitating

He removed his mask and said

"Yes" he hugged me back again

"I missed your smell and your touch y/n". This made me Blush.

It was pretty hot in there so I decided to take my track suit off cause I knew that Jace wouldn't mind if I take them off cause he has already seen me naked.

I was now in my sports bra , yes I still wear sports bra even though I'm 20 it just feels too comfortable I can't explain and in my shorts.

But things didn't go as planned- Jace thought i got undressed for him as he started undressing himself too.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"Getting ready for us to fuck" he said without any shame.

"And why would I fuck with you may I ask?" I said teasingly.

"Do you want me to repeat for you? Like I did that day? I need you in my bed now! Come or else I'll not keep this conversation sweet and peaceful anymore " he says while smirking.

I jumped onto the bed beside him as he took the top dominating me as he does, he started kissing my lips passionately as he started going down my neck leaving hot wet kisses and then he suddenly laid down on my stomach without moving .

"Are you alive ?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to tell you something " he said as he got serious.

"Go ahead tell me "

"I didn't want to do these things without your permission I'm sorry"

I immediately knew where this was gonna go cause I knew Jace was a very polite person he would never go out of the way to make someone feel uncomfortable and fuck them without there will.

"And about yesterday I'm sorry, I wasn't able to make you escape from that asshole, did he hurt you? " He was shaking and I knew so I pecked him on his lips and said.

"Don't worry even if I did felt uncomfortable yesterday, today I feel comfortable and safe in your arms" I said to comfort him.

I hugged him tightly and we slept as we cuddled , I was always curious cause we weren't official , We weren't dating either then what were we?

Friends with benefits?

We weren't even that good friends, then what are we strangers with benefits?

____________
I can't make up my mind whom shall I end y/n with
With black mask man or Jace
Ya'll comment and tell me pleaseee.