bloody night (2)

Jace pov

I heard y/n bang on the door but I thought I misheard something ,
But then I saw the glass part of the door and it was covered in blood.

Could it be y/n's blood?

I rushed inside and opened the door

It-it was y/n lying on the floor unconscious , While 218 was stabbing her and 456 was already dead..

I took my gun and I hitted from the back of it on 218's head so that he could lie unconscious , Cause no matter what we can't kill someone.

I took y/n to my room and called my friend Luca who was great at helping people in medical situations..

"Luca pl- please save her", "S-she can't die , N-not this early and not here N-noo . I-it can't happen just no"

"J-jace she's my si-sister", "How could this happen to her?"

I didn't knew y/n had a brother and that too over here, Oh God how badly I wish right now to help her , god please do something..

"It's serious we need to take her out of here" Luca said

"N-n-no I can't leave , I need to end this game" y/n said unconsciously

"You're awake y/n? How are you feeling "I asked.

"Just give me some medicines or any shit , I -I'll be just fine "

I knew she wasn't fine but she was acting as if she was fine.

"No y/n you have to get out of here" Luca said.

"I can't - just understand my situation, I need to win not for money but atleast for the people who died for this stupid game". "Now just let me rest please"

"But-y/n"

"Leave right now".

_______________
Vote and comment!