won

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy, as I looked around myself I was lying in a bed.

The silk sheets covered my body perfectly as I was dressed in another men's long shirt,the walls were colored black with sparkles on it and the smell of the place

Ulalalalala .

It felt like heaven, but I knew I wasn't supposed be here, Didn't I finish the game?

Shouldn't I be on a street or something lying unconscious, because that's what they did last time.

The door opens and I pretend to sleep, A man in black dress comes towards me and holds my hands.

Wait is this the black masked man? Their boss without the mask?

He looks way too hottt. Shut up y/n.

I didn't know what to do, I was tired of pretending that I'm sleeping .

So I decided to wake up and I acted as if I woke from a very very long sleep.

"Y/n?"He says as if cares.

"Yeah, umh where am I actually? Shouldn't I be at home?
And above all of this .. who are you?" I pretended as if I didn't know who he was but I knew, I pretended way too much which seemed "fake"

''Argh, y/n I'm the one whom you'll soon start calling daddy" he says while smirking.

Y/n control , don't be horny, it's not the right time.

I removed the sheets from my body and barged out of the room wearing just a shirt.

He gripped my wrist against him, Not gonna lie but I was scared A LOT.

"Where are you going? "

"Umh,i-i should be at home, cause I finished the game I guess?"

"Oh, yeah you're right,I just wanted you to gain your consciousness so that my guards can take you home safely"

Did he just say that? No he didn't, Tell me me didn't.

A heartless cold motherf cares for me? Whatttttt.

"Yeah so then let me go , now that I have my 'consciousness' back" I mocked while I sighed.

He moves closer to my ear , making my body stiff.

"When I'll meet you next time , I don't want to here that you missed me so bad, cause then you know" he says while he smirks.

What a jerk, I mean yeah what he said was quite hot for the moment
And yes it made me horny , But I don't like him and why does he has to refer everything to sex?

I heard a knock on the door as I saw Jace standing there.

No not again,he saw me with this filthy big giant arghh.

"Yes boss you called me?" He says while nodding towards the black masked guy.

"Yeah I did, I need you to take miss y/n safely to her home"

"Umh yeah sure I'll take her boss don't worry"

"Remember, if she gets hurt then I'll hunt your ass down!!"

"Y-yes boss".

__________
The big bad bossman ya'll 💀