ruin

I went over to that same post-lamp , where I stood exact 2 days before and waited on the corner of the streets for the van to come over and pick me up.

The van pulled up finally and I went inside , only the thing was that I knew they would leave sleeping gas so I stopped my breath I'm advance to make sure I didn't inhale even a single bit of the gas.

But I still acted as if I was unconscious to make them not feel suspicious about me.

As soon as they stopped the gas, I finally breathed the living shit out of me as I took again all the air I needed.

I pretended to sleep while I checked the way they took turns, where they were going and everything.  My memory was so good that I learnt the whole way from where they bought me to the way they left me.

But it was some place unknown where we were being held , it was some sought of unknown island.

Oh well, that's why nobody was able to hear us..

I woke up to the music that played the first time I came here.

I looked around me and saw people who quitted the game last time here.. those who didn't even wanted to participate were here.

A voice came up on the speakers welcoming us all again , but this time there were 187 players who came back.

********
At night while everyone was sleeping, a clingy and irritating girl decided to make a huge mess by shouting,  she kept on insisting to go to the washroo and finally when the guard came to take her to the washroom, I tagged along her because I wasn't able to sleep and i thought maybe a small walk to the washroom and back to the room would maybe make me feel a bit better even though it wasn't enough.

There were two square masked man who opened the door to take us to the washroom, first I used to see only one square masked man so I knew it was jade but now I can't figure out cause there are many square masked men.

The girl went inside the washroom first and  when I went inside I felt a bit off it was smell . Smell of cigarettes and when I went over to check on that girl it turned out that she was the one who bought cigarettes with her.

I thought I was the only clever one who was able to sneak things in, but no she was the one who sneaker things in too. Maybe then the others might have bought things too.

____________
Thanks for 115 views <3
I love ya'll.
I'll update the rest tommorow byee