1st game

We headed towards the game room only to know it was a huge playground but covered with walls . It was some type of haul with a big doll at the end of the room in the middle.

I was scared seeing her at first but then i realized that it wasn't a person it was just a game so it'll be fine.

      "Everybody get ready we are going to begin the game now" the voice said. "The game is called red light and green light, You can move forward when the doll says green light, and you have to stay still when the doll says red light. Also you'll be given only 10 minutes to reach the end line without breaking the rules" he paused for a while "When the doll turns around and detects any movement it'll eliminate the player automatically. "

The game started within seconds, the first thing the doll said went like,

GREEN LIGHT

A player was being too overconfident as he decided to go first all alone

RED LIGHT

A movement was detected . So the doll said

Player , ELIMINATED

It felt weird cause as they said 'eliminated' a thud of bullet was heard, and the next second, the person was lying on the ground as if he was dead.

His friend called out to him and said

       "Hey stop acting you can get up now" he saw blood and panicked

Player , ELIMINATED

the person who went to check, coughed up at his own blood as my heart raced so fastly it felt like it'll jump out anytime .

People started panicking and all of them were shot

Only 30 seconds were left to cross the line..

5, 4, 3,
2-

As I Finally reached the line and realized that the rest of the people who weren't able to make it were killed.

I still was in shock , I wasn't able to digest the fact that a lot of innocent lives were taken just because they moved a tad bit.

_____________
How was this chapter? Do comment!