visiting

I was going to reach airport when I saw my phone's notification go off, I knew who it'd be from so i didn't even open my phone to check who it was instead I switched it off and took a deep breath.

As if I took all the positive in when I breathed in and left all the negativity when I breathed out.

My flight was going to board when I realized that there was this hot guy sitting beside me.

Damn why didn't I see him when I first sat over here? Was the only thing I could think of.

Landing in the exact same place where i left , just so that I can start something new. My heart beated rapidly thinking off all the memories with my mom and the things I could've had if she was here with me right now.

I then took the nearest taxi I could possibly catch for and then I searched for the address aunt Elliot had sent me. It was very difficult at first for navigating the way to my dad's home but eventually everything got better and I found his apartment.

The apartment was rusty and it smelled like old bricks where half of the sides were broken probably because the apartment was too old to look like a new one.

My heart beated faster with every step I took towards his apartment, once I reached the door I knocked.

Once..twice and then by the third time he opened the door leaving me surprised , he didn't look like he used to since I last saw him.

He looked more weak and thin.

He struggled to speak at first but then he coughed as if something made a lump in his throat which stopped him from speaking.

"Y/n" he paused to gasp some air and then continued "y-you look different, you've grown into a beautiful woman." Yes dad, I've grown into a woman whom my mother wished me to become unlike how you wished I should've grown.

" Yea dad, it's been a long time after all " I chuckled nervously, not knowing how to talk to him "umh so how's your health" was the only thing I could come up with for the moment.

"It's better than it was before but I can't assume for tommorow if I'll still stay better or become worse again." Him saying this broke my heart, even though he deserved shit but still he was my dad.

He gestured me to come inside his apartment rather than staying outside and holding the conversation.

"Yea , I could see that clearly"I said while I caressed my own neck with my hand to calm myself down .

"Y/n don't be angry but what if i told you I need something from you?" He paused considering the fact whether he should ask me or not and when I stayed silent without replying back he assumed I said yes.

"Don't get mad at me cause you've just arrived but like I needed some money if you could give?" I knew how this is gonna go but I still kept my calm "I have this huge debt that I owe to someone and they told me if I don't pay them soon then they'll come and take my organs and accept that as my debt has been payed off " tears started falling from his eyes as I could feel his pain but not more than his selfishness.

"Dad," I went over and held his hands in mine caressing them with my thumb just to show him that I care even though I didn't "tell me how much is the debt I'll see if I could pay it off, we both can do this, Together." I cringed at my words but somehow still managed to be serious.

" I have -" he was then interrupted with a loud thud and when I saw I was too shocked to even speak. Some random people barged in the door without even knocking and straight away went over and stabbed my dad in the gut , He groaned in pain.

"Where's my money or can I take your organs today?" Was the first thing the bald man in broad shoulders said.

"I'll pay his debt off just leave him alone" i said without even caring whether he'll stab me too as a warning.

The man took out a knife out of his left pocket and held my chin from the other hand as he lifted my chin slightly and then he slited a light part of my chin okay so he did slit my chin for a warning and not stab, blood started dripping from my open cut as it started burning and all I wished for that person was to burn In hell.

"You better pay off his debt or else next time I would take both of yours organs and leave" he said as he left the door after breaking it with his bare hands.

I was disgusted and confused at the same time , figuring out what had just happened. I felt numb as I didn't know what was going on. But, then I turned away just to see my dad laying on the floor as his blood was flowing from his stomach where the man had just stabbed him.

All I thought to myself was that is this a warning from God? Which said i shall leave before ruining myself just like my mother ruined herself and ended up living miserably.

_____________
Will meet ya'll at the end of the next chapter, bye.