request/threat

"Okay princess , so what I want from you is a simple request"

"What do you want?" I asked curiously.

"So I want you to stay away from every single guards, and if you can't- " I don't know if he was being an dramatic ass, cause everytime in the middle of the comvo he'd leave small cliffhangers for me like why can't he finish saying whatever the fuck he wants to?

"If I can't then what? What will you do? Huh kill me? Just like you killed a innocent person without even thinking about him?" Now I thik I'm being being dramatic ass, tears were on there way.

"Let me finish my sentence first princess" I might punch this guy for being an arrogant ass or -

I literally felt as If I was talking to a sloth, he was that slow.  He took his mask off and lifted his underneath mask up till his nose Bridge. He the held my chin up with his hands as he took a piece of cherry fruit , dipped it into his wine.

He threw himself over me in the though of I might kiss him back, he took one cherry inside his mouth and the second one he tried to put it in my mouth through his mouth so that our mouths can collide.

The moment was pretty intense not gonna lie, I felt like kissing him back, his breathe damn, and his lips were red like roses.

He took the chance while he was putting cherry from his mouth to mine, he started kissing me. I didn't felt like kissing him back . This was wrong,  everything is wrong, even this place is wrong that's what I thought until I pushed him away.

"Finish your last sentence fast I want to go and sleep" I didn't want it to be rude,  but when I spoke. It came out as if I was assaulting him with my words. I really need to get rid of him , just like we get rid of trash.

Poor Jace , he was standing there seeing this shit go down he was literally burning with jealousy.

"If you can't stay away from them, then i won't kill you, instead I'll kill them, along with one of the guards who is closest to you" he finished off his sentence with this.

My eyes filled were filled with mixed emotions, all I thought was about consequences,  those goddamn consequences. The guard closest to me? It's Jace isn't it?

I ran away from the room without saying anything. Jace was coming behind  me but I didn't wait for him him catch my speed, cause the boss called him back into his room, i didn't wait for him cause I didn't want to see that man again.

Jace pov

This piece of shit is disgusting as fuck how could he make a woman feel so uncomfortable, is he crazy or what. I was just going to go and talk to to y/n but only to be held back by this ass.

"Number 45 I would love to ask you to take care of my beloved to be fiance, girlfriend, wife, or whoever.." he said like a maniac with no feelings.

"Sure sir. What can I do then?" I said forcefully.

"Okay , so from today onwards i want y/n to sleep in your room , don't make her feel uncomfortable , and you can sleep in the floor and let her sleep in the bed."he said as if he owns her and me too "Also disable all the cctv cameras because of some privacy reasons, and remove the cctv camera from your room so that y/n can stay comfortably "

He wanted y/n to stay with me cause he thought I'll keep her out of every guards sight, damn that man is so insecure.

"Yes sir , I'll go right away and do as you said" I said while nodding my head like a servant.

"And also don't think you can steal her away from me, don't try to hit on her or else I'll hit on you with something else" he said indicating towards his gun.

"No sir I would never do that to you, also I already have a girlfriend " I lied so that he could stop suspecting.

"I know , that's why I chose you, Cause I trust you the most out of everyone" he came and hugged me while saying.

I was so happy that piece of shit thought I would take care of y/n little did he know something else was gonna happen. I rushed over to the main security room to disable all the camera in our room, I took off, the one and only cctv from my room Now I feel a bit free.

____________
So tell me in the comment section whom do you want y/n to end up with?

Frontman?
Or
Black masked man?