quit /continue

"Congratulations to all the participants who won the first game, here are the results" was the first time the guard spoke over the speaker after the game, a board in front of us then lit up. Which displayed every information of the player's who were in the game.

      "Out of 456 players , 255 players have been Eliminated ." My jaw dropped after seeing how many players have been just killed.

How could they kill so many people and then act as if nothing happened and just continue Playling the game.

Are they heartless? Well they are worse than that.

People raged up and started questioning the guards about what game had such rules of killing someone?

      "We aren't here to kill you we are here to present you an opportunity to win and in return we'll give money" he said with no emotions.

Everyone started talking about how bad they wanted to end the game .

       "Rule number 3 , do ya'll remember? It said we can terminate the game on the basis of majority vote , we would like to do that" Everybody supported the man but half of them didn't.

       "Okay then we'll do a majority vote but before that we would like to tell ya'll the money that has been accumulated in that bank of yours for completing this round" the man with the mask said as the money started dropping in the bank , it wasn't stopping after sometime it stopped and everybody's jaw was hanging out .

        "Everybody has 100 million won each, which means the total number is 25.5 billion million won" . "And yes if ya'll will quit the game now then all the money will go to the family of people who got eliminated and that too 100 million won each ,you won't get anything "

Everybody was shocked about the money there bank account was currently holding.

I could literally pay all my debts off if I continue playing I could even buy a mansion of my own and live the life of a queen I said underneath my breath.

We all continued the majority vote and when my turn came , i looked up at every single guard who were already looking at me which made me blush, I could feel as if they were trying to tell me to stay and not leave no matter what.

There were two button a red X and green O.
Both looked quite lovely to press on.

I pressed X I didn't want to leave but I wanted my friends to get out, so that atleast they can live a safe life cause they had family. How could I let them get killed here just because they broke a rule?

Every guard looked at me in disappointment. I couldn't see their faces but it felt like that and now the last man had to vote, the environment was pretty tensed cause all of the other players life was depending on his last vote and the voting was already 50/50 .

The man clicked on X and now what?!

I guess the game is OVER.

_____________
Vote and comment if ya'll loved this chapter!
Bye.