we're done

Jace pov

There she laid, the love of my life. I finally got her back and now I'm sure everything would fall back to place eventually.

As I kissed her forehead and walked over to my washroom , I took my shaving set out and started shaving my beard which made me look like a homeless person , I did a clean shave in which I looked pretty much like my old self.

I also chopped some of my hair which were too long for me and made me look like a girl.

Now I look much like my self and I liked it.

When I was done packing my shaving set and keeping it back where it should be, my phone goes off and the sound was too loud i was afraid y/n might wake up because the sound which was very annoying.

I went over and took my phone which said 'mom is calling '

It was my mom, what does she has to say and that too this early in the morning ?

She doesn't usually calls me and neither do I call her back. We've not been on good terms since I was 10. Now , I'm not gonna sit here and rant bad things about her, just know she wasn't ready to be a mother.

But, unfortunately she ended up being a mother, who doesn't know how to take care of a kid. She's the reason of my downfall my own mother.

That's why when y/n went away, I thought maybe I bought up something that my mother did to me in the past. Which made y/n hate me that much.

"Hi " I spoke as calmly as possible

"Hey kid, are you fine?" She asked as if she cared, but the truth is she didn't.

"Yes , I am. Now tell me why did you call?" I didn't have the whole day to hear her rant things so I told her to get straight to the point.

"Oh dear where do I even start-"

The rest talks were about her telling me how she wanted me to go and visit her and dad in Italy. I have no grudges against my father, so I didn't think of any possible reason about why I should not visit them just because I hated my mother.

She also said that dad is sick and he might not make it, what do I even say to that. I'm not that good at comforting anyone so, I ended the call by saying 'my battery is running out.'

It's funny , when you meet the correct person and you're still not able to stay with them because something just keeps on invading you two.

It's almost like a sign which says 'stay away from eachother ' but those who are in love they don't care and end up ruining eachother, but sometimes they do make it and maybe I could too.

I just got y/n back and now I had to leave, I know once she hear's this we're going to break up again. Fuck I'm a piece of shit.

_____________
1.6k reads lesgooo
But like seriously this much reads?
Thank you guys<3