an end

I panicked and panicked as in a lot , I didn't know what to do.
I just told him I like him out of the blue.

I was so nervous that I wasn't able to hold my ground anymore , So I pecked him on his lips while a drop of tear fell from the edge of my eyes, as I ran inside my house and locked the door tight .

I sat behind my door and started crying, I know I like him, but I also know that I can't .

I can't come in a relationship and then catch feelings , I'm not into that especially when I have issues. Because I know how it'll end after some time we both will lose feelings for eachother eventually which would just not be it .

We're better off as friends or even better as strangers

Wait , Did I really say that?.

*******
Next day I went over to my dad's house, just to give him money so that he can pay his debt off.

As I stood there, all I thought was about what'll happen when I'm done giving him the money. Would he leave me?

"Dad" I rushed into the door open as I hugged him tightly.

"Y/n, are you fine?"

He thought something terrible happened to me so I'm having a breakdown, but It was just not it instead I was happy to finally see him pay off his debt and then he could be free, of that tension and he could finally stop thinking about the threats those people gave him.

"Yes dad I'm fine. I-i have the money you have left to pay off "

"Y/n don't joke around right now , you know that's a pretty huge amount right?"

It is indeed a really huge amount and it also came with a lot of price of, which was losing lives.

I took my phone out and transferred the money to his account at the moment.

"Dad , look at your phone"

"What?"

"Take your phone and check whether you received any messages or not!"

"Oh okay wait, let me take my glasses and then I'll see"

He took his glasses from behind the table , and then started scrolling

"Y/- y/n , It says money has been transferred to my account from your account", "Y/n you weren't joking you were right" His eyes tears up as he pulls me into a hug.

"Dad now go and pay your debt off"

"I don't know how to thank you bu-"

"You don't have to thank me just - umh nothing "

I wanted to tell him about mom, but no I hold those thoughts back cause I didn't want to ruin the moment for him and make him think that I'm still clinged to the past.

He walks away from the door while taking his jacket as he headed out.

Now that I had alot of money i thought I can finally go to new york and buy my dream house, but also thoughts of Jace weren't leaving my head.

But I'll get over him one day eventually.

______________
Vote and comment!