feast

Nobody's pov

The next day y/n woke up and was told to quit the game but she didn't because she wanted to end what she started.

And because of what decision she made Jace dropped her back to the big haul because now she's a participant , Nobody was shocked that she didn't die, cause everybody knew that y/n had everyone wrapped around her finger,  so nobody could even harm her.

"Only 5 people are left out of 27", "We'll give these 5 special feast today to congratulate them for making this far"

Y/n pov

Only 5 were left? That's some crazy shit right there

I wasn't over reacting about everyone who got killed cause I got used to seeing people die for atleast like 1month now.

They gave us special suits to wear to the feast, we all got ready to go and eat the feast.

We were then taken to a room , the room was pretty big and elite, there were many special dishes and all looked pretty expensive.

I didn't have a great meal since a long time so I started eating without even giving any second thought.

The guards took away our plates and all but they didn't take away the knife they gave us to eat the steak with.

"Ya'll can take the knives with yourself back to the haul"

I knew something wrong is gonna happen because the voice sounded pretty fishy, they told us to take the knives ourselves because they thought we'll kill eachother.

Nah we won't,  we all want to win why would we do that?

I'm just overthinking.

There were only six of left now, Me 454, 456,067,088,367 and 218

Nobody slept because everyone thought that  the others would kill them from the other side .

I paired up with 067 and stayed awake.

Whereas 456 was alone and 218 ,088 were together.

___________
Short chapter ? I know.